:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

^I would try a rubber eraser - like the ones that come with "suede and nubuck kits" at FTL, FA, Champs.

Anyone have any lightbulb recommendations for an indoor unyellowing setup ?

I don't trust leaving my kicks outside in my neighborhood.

I got some og air more uptempos. They are relatively flawless other than the crumbled air bag.

What version would y'all suggest I use for a donor for the air bag?

I honestly think it is on the outside. It might be hard to tell in pics. Either way this problem has yet to have a solution :smh:

I got a similar issue with my concords and breds, and I can't find a solution either. I'm pretty confident mine is ink from a receipt.

I got a similar issue with my concords and breds, and I can't find a solution either. I'm pretty confident mine is ink from a receipt.

Never seen it on breds. Although I don't know what it is I'm pretty positive it ISNT ink even though almost everybody says otherwise. I've had it on pairs with no receipt. I also have one very small spot on my Pantone 11s on the back heel at the top and I know a receipt wasn't touching the back heel of my shoe lol

Anybody know how to clean AJKOs? My AJKO royals toebox has some light white stains and the white on my AJKO Black Toes is kinda dirty. I tried jason maark but it didn't really do much.

Hello, I'm trying to find a very good and reputable person to help me glue my foam soles back on. I've been searching the site and can't find an area to find someone to help. Any info or direction would be much appreciated. Thank u

PSA

Avoid the Orange & Black Suede & Nubuck Cleaner from Finish Line.

I used them on my aquas and they ate up the durabuck.

so these are my babies. Taking these out today I noticed this film coming from the midsole almost sorrounding the entire right shoe on the pl. The left is completely clean. They are D's and assume it's glue. A dry rag won't do anything and it feels rough. Can anyone confirm and help out how to get rid of. Thanks

Last edited:
so these are my babies. Taking these out today I noticed this film coming from the midsole almost sorrounding the entire right shoe on the pl. The left is completely clean. They are D's and assume it's glue. A dry rag won't do anything and it feels rough. Can anyone confirm and help out how to get rid of. Thanks

That's the film that gives the transparent sole it's color and look, just leave it

Guys.. I have severe squeaking soles on my 2014 infrared 6. It began this morning and it feels like the soles are sticking to the floor. The soles feel a little sticky to the touch too. Help! What should I do?

Guys.. I have severe squeaking soles on my 2014 infrared 6. It began this morning and it feels like the soles are sticking to the floor. The soles feel a little sticky to the touch too. Help! What should I do?
  Alot of jordans will squeak from the soles after awhile.  I have several that drive me nuts when Im walking through stores.  As far as the sticking goes, some of my shoes have a sticky finish that will rub off into a white dust,,?.  Im sure they are fine.  If they are new then it should go away.

Alot of jordans will squeak from the soles after awhile.  I have several that drive me nuts when Im walking through stores.  As far as the sticking goes, some of my shoes have a sticky finish that will rub off into a white dust,,?.  Im sure they are fine.  If they are new then it should go away.

These aren't new, but thanks for the help. Repped!

Anyone know what's a good glue to use for the sole sep on Lebron 4s? I tried the Shoe Goo and it didn't hold up pretty well.  

Anybody know how to clean AJKOs? My AJKO royals toebox has some light white stains and the white on my AJKO Black Toes is kinda dirty. I tried jason maark but it didn't really do much.

I used this Redux shoe cleaner and scrubbed the **** out of the toe box for my Chicago ajko. It's not perfect but a lot better. For the royal Ajko, when I threw it in the washer and color faded, I used dye to bring it back to normal

Redux Advanced Shoe Cleaner- All Natural and Safe Solution + Brush for Fabric Leather Cotton Suede Nubuck Amazon product ASIN B01MRIDM9W

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom