:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

How to unyellow react element 87 pods
Can they be blue again
20200430_200444.jpg

Hey guys, it has been a while since ive been in here. Is there a place that you can ship your shoes to, to get your clear soles un-yellowed?

Does anyone know where to get the reflective lining that I’ve been seeing in people’s indoor lighting setup? I know people used foil back in the day but I know people upgraded to what I’ve been seeing lately. If anyone could point me in the right direction I’d greatly appreciate it🙌🏾

How to unyellow react element 87 pods
Can they be blue again
20200430_200444.jpg
If you mean those circular pod pieces they should easily be cleared up with any sauce of choice followed up with a bit dye closest to that fresh out the factory color of choice.
Hey guys, it has been a while since ive been in here. Is there a place that you can ship your shoes to, to get your clear soles un-yellowed?
Check with:
Doublelaced_boutique
Flippin_kickz
Chriscustomkicks

On the gram.
Does anyone know where to get the reflective lining that I’ve been seeing in people’s indoor lighting setup? I know people used foil back in the day but I know people upgraded to what I’ve been seeing lately. If anyone could point me in the right direction I’d greatly appreciate it🙌🏾
Reynolds foil has always worked perfectly for me but i suppose theres some pro grade suntan foil you may be able to locate on Amazon.

Looking to get replacement white laces for my Jordan 1 Game Royal (2017) whats the correct size length for them, to match the black one's that they come with in the same size.

* Didn't wanna make a new top for this and had no idea where to ask this question at*

I'm looking for this too. Both mine have cracked. Can't seem to find replacements anywhere.
Thats nuts, hopefully they retro these soon since they did the other DMP recently. I would say since its embossed on there it may be best to multi layer paint the jumpman but perhaps someone knows of a better method or where to best perhaps remove the jumpman from a similar in size article for transplant.

So I really wasn’t into sneakers anymore but being in quarantine made me go through my collection. Found some cdp 11s that I had customized into “dirty breds” :lol: terrible idea so I just recently stripped the paint. Put some fresh white paint and also found some “23s” online since the originals peeled off. It honestly looks factory I was surprised it looked that good. Just wanted to share
60EFD383-D386-451B-8DBF-D4306F5A9F44.jpeg

Mylar reflective film is what I use. I had some lying around though.

So I really wasn’t into sneakers anymore but being in quarantine made me go through my collection. Found some cdp 11s that I had customized into “dirty breds” :lol: terrible idea so I just recently stripped the paint. Put some fresh white paint and also found some “23s” online since the originals peeled off. It honestly looks factory I was surprised it looked that good. Just wanted to share
Watching restoration videos led me to a few different places to get those like 23fix.com and almost ordered but I don’t have a need at the moment. Where exactly did you get the one in your pic?

Watching restoration videos led me to a few different places to get those like 23fix.com and almost ordered but I don’t have a need at the moment. Where exactly did you get the one in your pic?
It’s called thebest23fix.com they sell the regular iron on 23s but I wouldn’t get those as they look like a flat sticker. I got the white “glow in the dark” cause it’s the closest I could find. It’s actually made of vinyl and cut out into the shape of the 23. You also have to iron it on but after it’s on it looks and feels like the real thing. I’m not a fan of the glow in the dark feature but it was the closest I could get to factory. It doesn’t even really glow much anyway so if you don’t mind that then I’d say it’s a good buy. Only like ~10 bucks anyway
Now to replace the back tabs of my 2003 white cement 3s.

It’s called thebest23fix.com they sell the regular iron on 23s but I wouldn’t get those as they look like a flat sticker. I got the white “glow in the dark” cause it’s the closest I could find. It’s actually made of vinyl and cut out into the shape of the 23. You also have to iron it on but after it’s on it looks and feels like the real thing. I’m not a fan of the glow in the dark feature but it was the closest I could get to factory. It doesn’t even really glow much anyway so if you don’t mind that then I’d say it’s a good buy. Only like ~10 bucks anyway
Now to replace the back tabs of my 2003 white cement 3s.
Thanks for the info. Factory is less bold but that’s the closest you think?

Thanks for the info. Factory is less bold but that’s the closest you think?
It’s the closest I could find. There was another company that made a better one but they’re not around anymore I guess cause the website is gone and didn’t reply emails. Yeah they’re slightly bolder than the factory ones

It’s the closest I could find. There was another company that made a better one but they’re not around anymore I guess cause the website is gone and didn’t reply emails. Yeah they’re slightly bolder than the factory ones
I forgot where all I looked but I will run it by you first to see if you have already checked it out. The first spot I looked was from a link on a YouTube video but doesn’t come up when you google 23 fix. Ok I found it it’s https://clssneakers.bigcartel.com/

Anyway, I really didn’t think about it being flat as a problem when ironed on how come you don’t recommend that?

I forgot where all I looked but I will run it by you first to see if you have already checked it out. The first spot I looked was from a link on a YouTube video but doesn’t come up when you google 23 fix. Ok I found it it’s https://clssneakers.bigcartel.com/

Anyway, I really didn’t think about it being flat as a problem when ironed on how come you don’t recommend that?
I didn’t go for those cause they’re basically an iron on sticker. The one I got is cut out in vinyl and has a texture when you touch it you can feel the ridges of the numbers.The flat ones Seemed cheap to me they look okay in pictures but I feel like in person it might not look as good. They’re cheap enough to where you should just order some and try it. If it doesn’t look good then you’ll only be out like 5 bucks or something

what do y'all recommend for cleaning white mesh?

something that will actually clean and keep it white...not turn it yellow
I will let Hill tell you he knows all about the whitening and then some. I saved his post from the bred 11 thread post# 12074, if you want to go all out. He could probably also give you a less involved way maybe not quite as good way. Also watch the DMP restoration video I just posted.

How did you strip-off the paint you applied?

what do y'all recommend for cleaning white mesh?

something that will actually clean and keep it white...not turn it yellow
Jumpman threw out the post which i highly recommend reading over. If your pair however doesnt need washing and just want whitening you could go with this technique:

Back
Top Bottom