:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

E-6000 is recommended for clear soles. You could use both, but I think the E-6000 gave it a better hold when it came to the material.
Really? I use E6000 for just toe caps and stuff but I always found barge cement better for bigger jobs. But ya ur right clear glue on clear soles

I just got a pair of OG 12s. There are in really great condition but just was wondering if you guys could give me some tips. The leather has some cracks and the white has worn away in those spots. I was wondering if there was any way to fix this? Any advice would help some let me know. Thanks everybody. 

image.tiff

I just got a pair of OG 12s. There are in really great condition but just was wondering if you guys could give me some tips. The leather has some cracks and the white has worn away in those spots. I was wondering if there was any way to fix this? Any advice would help some let me know. Thanks everybody. 

Leather cracks, no.

Worn leather, possibly. Pictures please.

How do you clean some OG 1 ?

The leather is really thin, Jason Markk removes it...

[ATTACHMENT=2082]taxi copy.jpg (386k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=2083]taxis copy.jpg (485k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Any ideas? I've saw other people fix this on here but im not sure how

go get a leather repair kit and figure it out, its pretty much how you start doing it yourself by trial and error but the kit should help fill the missing leather and then maybe get some paint and make it white again, thats what i would do.

Does anybody know the best way to prevent the bred 11s from creasing and the Air Jordan 5 Fire Reds? Thanks in advance everybody

alright thanks do they effectively prevent the creases from happening? And if/when they do crease how can i fix each pair

can anyone tell me the best way to clean all white air max or the new jordan retro 5 fire reds?

Does anyone know how to get the stains off the soles? I've tried many methods to remove the dirt including soap and water, oxy clean, etc. Appreciate your help!

know this isnt really about maintenance on j's but my chicago ones fit too tight , they cause a lot of pain around the pinky toe . Anyway to avoid this or fix the problem . Tried relacing but still hurt after like 30 minutes . 

Anybody know how to take care of this scratch on the leather? Is angelus paint my only option? If so, what is the exact procedure for it? Thanks fam

know this isnt really about maintenance on j's but my chicago ones fit too tight , they cause a lot of pain around the pinky toe . Anyway to avoid this or fix the problem . Tried relacing but still hurt after like 30 minutes . 
Try taking out the insoles or wear thinner socks

Anybody know how to take care of this scratch on the leather? Is angelus paint my only option? If so, what is the exact procedure for it? Thanks fam
No angelus paint isnt your only solution there is a product that was specifically made for that but i cant remember what its called 

Back
Top Bottom