:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

Any tips on cleaning the mesh and suede type material on these? Got wasted at a party and not too sure what could've even gotten on them. I've tried soap and water on other mesh type shoes but doesn't work.

If i cant strip the paint on this midsole should  I paint over
You have to strip the paint or else it will keep chipping and make the new paint useless.

Try stripping with some acetone and maybe a nail file.

Anyne can recommend me the best black suede dye or any methods to darken black suede? The suede on my infrared VIs are getting to the point where it looks graphite ahaha

Hello, I'm new to the forums. Can anyone help me with this one? I saw this while cleaning it.

Ok so i want to restore sole on my space jams and concords.

I have sea glow

Where can i get a list of retrobrite solution.. Is this just for yellowing of soles or can be used on the whole sneaker?

What uv bulbs is recommended for inside method?

Ive also heard of that sauce.

What is best for clearing of soles? I dont care bout time more so efficiency.

I understand this mightve been answered before so thank u in advance to anyone that can help.

Im in the military so im out of the loop most of the time.

I have sea glow

Where can i get a list of retrobrite solution.. Is this just for yellowing of soles or can be used on the whole sneaker?

I understand this mightve been answered before so thank u in advance to anyone that can help.

http://retr0bright.wikispaces.com/

Here you go.

Also, Retrobright's better, IMO.

I have sea glow

All you really need to make retro bright is salon care 40 volume cream and oxy clean just mix a little oxy clean into some cream and there you go

All you really need to make retro bright is salon care 40 volume cream and oxy clean just mix a little oxy clean into some cream and there you go
Oxyclean and water make hydrogen peroxide so all you really need is either a ton of oxyclean or just the volumizer and a thickening agent to make it stay on the soles.

Wore my concords today for the first time, no yellowing on it yet but I wanna clean the soles from the dirt that made it dull. Best way to clean it without speeding the yellowing process?
When I wear my clear soles when i'm done I just get the rocks out and use a toothbrush rq with water for the dirt, dry them and they still look pretty icy from the side view. cdp 5s and carmines

No one's really done it before, but some guy was bragging a few weeks ago about whitening his. You can search a few pages back.

I just saw it but he said he was keeping it a secret for now. I really need to whiten it.

Back
Top Bottom