:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

Alright. A while back I told you guys how I totalled my car when I started fishtailing and flipped it after I slid across the road. When I got out of the wreckage I stepped into about 4 inches of mud. Anyway I cleaned it with a rag, soap and water.

Anyway IDK if the upper can get any better than this. (didnt take any before pics). I am just so mad because these are in my top 5.
frown.gif
Well executed retro and I know these wont be done as well next time around.

Anyway what should I do about the midsole. Especially the stitching on the toebox
Damn feel for you bro. Its gonna be a little tough cleaning those. I have an old pair and I can't clean them for nothing, they just look like this pale black.

Alright. A while back I told you guys how I totalled my car when I started fishtailing and flipped it after I slid across the road. When I got out of the wreckage I stepped into about 4 inches of mud. Anyway I cleaned it with a rag, soap and water.

Anyway IDK if the upper can get any better than this. (didnt take any before pics). I am just so mad because these are in my top 5. :frown: Well executed retro and I know these wont be done as well next time around.

Anyway what should I do about the midsole. Especially the stitching on the toebox

:lol: how's you and your car more importantly, F the shoes bro

jks, just put some Jason Markk to work on them and they should come up better than just soap, water and a rag

Anyone recommend a leather conditioner for air Jordan 1s? Was just thinking about picking some up at the 99cent store but I don't want to screw it up

Anyway IDK if the upper can get any better than this. (didnt take any before pics). I am just so mad because these are in my top 5. :frown: Well executed retro and I know these wont be done as well next time around.

I used Lincoln ez cleaner on mine and it worked really well.

its not a scuff its more scrapped any suggestions? how do i get rid of it or cover it?

Last edited:
Whats the best way to get yellowing off toe cap...and on the rubber part on the heel of my true blue III's?

Whats the best way to clean the insole on a pair of Jordan 6 Lakers? I just bought a used pair and want to clean it out before wearing. Any help is much appreciated. The insole is glued down to the shoe. Should I pull it out and clean or just spray some febreeze?

Whats the best way to clean the insole on a pair of Jordan 6 Lakers? I just bought a used pair and want to clean it out before wearing. Any help is much appreciated. The insole is glued down to the shoe. Should I pull it out and clean or just spray some febreeze?

I recently had this issue.

I just pulled em out.. And put em in the sink ran water and scrubbed with soap n a toothbrush..

Worked prty well

Thanks fam. It's actually for the OG branded 2013 1's that came out this year. I guess I can't cheap out at the 99 cent store lol

Lol yeah.. Its worth it tho.. The bottle lasts a while.
I would try like amazon to see if u can find a better price.
I stumbled across it at tj maxx for $6.99
But they don't always have it in stock

Thanks for the tip on whitening the toe cap. Anybody wanting to check out reviver to get soles icy again http://www.godofsoles.bigcartel.com . The stuff works amazingly. Also a picture from his IG. Look him up: stilldjy1 or godofsoles.bigcartel.com

Last edited:
If I pull the insoles out of my Jordan 6s for cleaning, would I affect the shoe in anyway? Its glued on pretty tight to the bottom and I'm scared to rip it out lol.

Clean it up as best as you can and then use angelus black suede dye darken the uppers and use angelus black leather paint on the midsoles. They'll look loads better. I didn't haven't used the dye on these yet but I have repainting them and they look great. Also, mine are the 2006 release if that makes a difference in anyway.

Last edited:

Should I buy these for $65 as a first restoration project? What needs to be done that y'all can see?

Sorry to pic quote but I'm on mobile.

I would. Dosent seem like much needs to be done other than deep cleaning the entire shoe and removing some creases.

Back
Top Bottom