:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

Tips to get rid of the ashy look on 2000 Infrareds, and 2012 Black/Red 4's?

I have a pair of doernbecher 3's and I was cleaning the soles with Jason Markk and 2 drips of the cleaner rolled onto the upper part of the shoe now it is stained with 2 streaks where the drips rolled. I wanted to know what is the best way to remove the stains without ruining the shoe? And what type of material is the upper part of doernbecher 3's?

I have a pair of doernbecher 3's and I was cleaning the soles with Jason Markk and 2 drips of the cleaner rolled onto the upper part of the shoe now it is stained with 2 streaks where the drips rolled. I wanted to know what is the best way to remove the stains without ruining the shoe? And what type of material is the upper part of doernbecher 3's?

You try wiping it off with water and a cloth?

You try wiping it off with water and a cloth?
yes I got a clean cloth an dabbed a very small amount of water on it an tried to blend the streaks in an now it just has a lil bigger stain so I stopped an plus the red from the upper was rubbing off on the white cloth an I wasn't even pressing hard

My retrobrite mix must be weak.. My soles are taking forever... 50ml 3% peroxide, spoon starch,spoon oxy.. Dont seem to be really doing it..

Anybody know how to get traction back on the soles? I retrobrighted too much now they're smooth. I heard sandpaper? Anybody tried it?

Day 3, about 12 hours... Give or take with retrobrite.. Some progress.. Will post before n afters tomorrow..

Hey guys I have two questions?

1. how can I clean the suede in on stealth 10s

2. I want to repaint my taxi 12s. What angelus paint do you guys recommend. I want to paint over some scuffs on the toebox and try to repaint the midsole .

Use the footlocker suede cleaner with the suede brush from footlocker

For the taxi 12s just use white and black? Simple

the suede cleaner from foot locker ruined my griffeys... just a word of advice. use jason markk instead.

the suede cleaner from foot locker ruined my griffeys... just a word of advice. use jason markk instead.
pictures? Maybe if you rub with a cloth and the cleaner hard it will take some dye off the suede

Hey guys i have a pair of 2001 cool grey 11s, and 2004 bred 13s.

around the right corner near the big toe, theres separation between the suede and the 3m material

on the top of the shoe of my cool grey 11s theres some separation between the patent leather and the sole

can you guys recommend me a good glue to use to glue them back together? Ive heard of shoe goo, gorilla glue, barge cement, E-6000. Which is the best for the project ill begin? and is there a guide on using the glue? i've seen people use C-Clamps or paper towel and shoe laces to hold the shoe together during drying process.

Thank you for your help, i really appreciate it!

Hey guys i have a pair of 2001 cool grey 11s, and 2004 bred 13s.
around the right corner near the big toe, theres separation between the suede and the 3m material
on the top of the shoe of my cool grey 11s theres some separation between the patent leather and the sole

can you guys recommend me a good glue to use to glue them back together? Ive heard of shoe goo, gorilla glue, barge cement, E-6000. Which is the best for the project ill begin? and is there a guide on using the glue? i've seen people use C-Clamps or paper towel and shoe laces to hold the shoe together during drying process.

Thank you for your help, i really appreciate it!
if it is not a huge portion of the sole/midsole or wherever it is seperated i would stuff the shoe suffeciently (so it doesnt get deformed) and just hold it down with your hands for around 15-30 minutes (if you use barge cement) and then let the glue finish overnight before using it again. I have no experience with any other glue as barge cement is cheap and works great although for clear soles you would need to get the clear barge cement, obviously lol, good luck and take your time and for gods sake EXPERIMENT with them they are only shoes and hell you might come up with a better way on your own.

Back
Top Bottom