:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

So right fam. I mean they have a great idea and lazy people, myself being one, will just buy it from them not thinking, cop a roll from the source and cut out the middle man. Yeah I'm definitely getting a roll cause it does works.

Shipping traded a pair of air max i found (vnds btw) i customized them galaxy print so i only paid $6 for in state shipping

He said i hope you didn't pay money for the cool grey 4s and i was explaining how i got them.... @sgamon

Last edited:
Yes... I want to try it out. Never bought or tried sole protector, not sure if the thickness is the same..
Cool, let us know what the deal is.

I will be purchasing a roll when I get back home in two weeks. 

Thanks

Cool, let us know what the deal is.

I will be purchasing a roll when I get back home in two weeks. 
Thanks
It should arrive by then..reming me to update you when you arrive.. I will surely test it out when it arrive...
he was askin about 3m reflective material for customs, im assuming it would be some kind of flex material like this

http://store.hamiltonmarine.com/bro...4,21123.html?gclid=CP3J_MGE6LsCFed0Qgod4WIAWQ

Im sure he was talking about the sole protector type 3m.

Last edited:

For the midsole, strip give it a coat of white for primer, and then do what you gotta do with the black and the green.

for the tongue, i think you're gonna have to dye it.
get a fine point paint-pen from angelus direct get the right color green (prob neon green) tape off all the edges around the jumpman and paint it on. Its thread (the jumpman) it absorbs paint/dye . Strip the factory sharkteeth and put a pearl white base primer underneath (so it shows the neon green over it better). 

Thats just what i would do though

thanks for the post, exactly what I was looking for.

To get some clarification though, I bought some plastic bins to store sneakers I haven't worn - basically brand new.

I put the bins in my closet with the rest of all my sneakers.

Would it be best to store the silica packs inside the bin, or in proximity of the bin?

I'm worried about mold/mildew formation as my wife a year back stored her purses in a plastic bin and when she took them out last week, it was filled with mold and crackling leather (As you stated in the OG post). I want to make sure this doesn't happen to my shoes. 

Thanks

Currently working on my XII breds from circa 03. Almost complete separation on one foot and minimal on other.

Anyone have a suggestion on how to hold down the toe box area? Using e6000 cuz it seems to hold a lot better than the barge cement, but takes a lot longer to set

SneakerShields?
Yeah, you need to get the universal one. And cut the side for toe comfort and some for big toe . Also work well if shoes is .5 up from tts.. If its tts then just wear it. It will crease anyway. Or try force fields ( i think thats the name) that footlocker sells. I use sneaker sheilds for my 11 due to the hassle of decreasing the PL. All other shoes i don't use ss or ff except if they are .5 or 1 up tts..

Back
Top Bottom