:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

quick qustion guys. my shoes are in the basement stacked in shelves.. what would happen in my shoes if its gonna be in the basement for more than 1 year (itsall ds though and them temp in basement is a little bit cooler than room temp but not like really really cold)

The white midsole on my Old Love AJ1's has dulled in color. Any suggestions to get them nice & white again? Shoe paint? Mr Clean Magic Eraser?

Has anyone tried using the Spacebags i put my grape Vs in and still smell like the day i bought them. The soles are still icy too. I wanted to know if anyoneelse tried them cuz i heard that leather has to breath and ive seen some horrid pics of DS jordans that crumble. (FYI spacebags are those bags u can get avaccuum and suck the air out. Is this a smart idea)

Originally Posted by courtking01

Are there any advantages or disadvantages for leaving the paper in the box with shoes
i heard the paper now comes acidic or somthin like that... even tho i like my shoes tucked in with the paper then read them a bedtime story lol. but onthe safe side doesnt hurt seperating them.

can someone please tell me what paint i can use on my cement spizikes to make them look almost brand new.... they are pretty dirty

Aiight guys i REALLY need yur help on this one.
Ok so what happened was i was at a friends house and the topic of his citrus 7's came up.He told me that he only wore them once and never again cause hereally f'd em up. What he did was wore em on a snowy day and the snow kinda messed the shoe up a little so he decides to leave the problem up to thewashing machine, and ofcourse the suede got really messed up so he tries to fix em with a black permanent marker but didnt really work. So he asked if hewanted to give em to me for free, i look at the shoe and it really isnt bad at all ! Just the black suede is kinda messed up,So i would really appreciate ANYHELP! im willing to do anything sooo im waiting for some answers please.
happy.gif

Heres some pics of em:
e092509e49e7d2be26eb27e02219b30d834bc9c.pjpg

5663518aed53eea02ed422f0babed98f5b04981.pjpg
9c725ebe54e1d2a62d5b24a217968a7b976e1d4.pjpg

i got a quick question, to reduce creasing when wearing shoes would i be able to use the cardboard type material that came with my jordans prevent creasing tohappen?
instead of using those proteins type material? would it be just as good? anyone tried it before?

^^^ I have but it bothers me a lot I cut the tip of the cardboard the comes with the sneakers and put em in the front of the shoes and it hurt a lot when Iwore them.

damn really.
that sucks. any other type of material work fine without having your feet hurting.

Originally Posted by 2o4

i got a quick question, to reduce creasing when wearing shoes would i be able to use the cardboard type material that came with my jordans prevent creasing to happen?
instead of using those proteins type material? would it be just as good? anyone tried it before?

i bought these things called force filds at finish line for 2.99

i cant crese my shoes if i tried with these things.its amazing to me becuse i cant even feel them

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by 2o4

i got a quick question, to reduce creasing when wearing shoes would i be able to use the cardboard type material that came with my jordans prevent creasing to happen?

i bought these things called force filds at finish line for 2.99

i cant crese my shoes if i tried with these things.its amazing to me becuse i cant even feel them

oh really, would they carry at footlocker? since we don't have finish line here in canada.

Here are my homemaid version of crease protecters, I just cut the cardboard so the foot could flex, applied this solution that makes soft stuff super hard andthats it, I also made a cut out of metal that you can apply on top of the cardboard or you can do what I did - I made a pouch under the top of the toe box andjust slip the metal right in - I did that with some of my Patent 1's and no creases, and there comtorable and btw you can get that solution at any hardwarestore, ex, home depot, ace etc . . .

DO YOU GUYS THINK A PAIR OF 1999 FIRE RED V'S , THAT WERE DS CRACK AND SOLES WELL FALL APART THE 1ST TIME I ROCK THEM ????

Originally Posted by JumpMan Jam

Here are my homemaid version of crease protecters, I just cut the cardboard so the foot could flex, applied this solution that makes soft stuff super hard and thats it, I also made a cut out of metal that you can apply on top of the cardboard or you can do what I did - I made a pouch under the top of the toe box and just slip the metal right in - I did that with some of my Patent 1's and no creases, and there comtorable and btw you can get that solution at any hardware store, ex, home depot, ace etc . . .

nice thanks bro, i'll give em a try when i have some free time.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Antelz

How do u clean 8s that havet gotten wet?? I've heard that once you let it dry something happens to the suede/nubuck.
nothing has happened to my 8's when they get wet..i use soap and water on mine all the time then wipe them off with a towel...suede/nubuck is stillok

Back
Top Bottom