:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

^nice job!!

I've got a question, it'd be great if someone could help out.

with the AJ VI black infra, AJ V black silver, AJ VII bordeaux and so on, you know how the black fake nubuck eventually will start to peel off. Looks horrible, some white colour appears from under it. Is there anything I can do to prevent that from happening? thanks

Hey, does anyone know how to fix rips in Jordan 11 middoles? The phylon soft material is ripped and I need to fix it.

You could use jason markk or soap and water.
thanks for the help. I think the material became sensitive because of old age (some parts are cracked too) (released 2005). Wouldn't it mess up the material?

Last edited:
Every pair I get I've been spraying the soles with waterproofer. Is that worth doing, or does it really not do much?

You shouldn't use a cleaner on suede. Best thing you can do is buy a dry eraser that comes with a brush and gently brush and rub the suede towards the way it goes. Worked on black grape 5s.

Too lazy to check but are sole sauce's only for icy soles? Can they be used for Columbia 11 soles that have greened?

Any suggestions on how to clean the outer sole of lebron x corks, soles seem to hv a yellow tint, tried soap an a toothbrush but still seems dingy lookin? Any help?

Back
Top Bottom