Official Sneaker Reselling Thread- NO BUYING/SELLING

I'll start posting info in here besides new releases. There are always a bunch of shoes sitting in stores that can be flipped.

Some previous examples are:

-GS shadow 1s
-Metallic red 1s
-Literally a bunch of Jordan 1 mids
-jordan 13 he got game GS
etc

I used to be very active with checking stores and flipping GR stuff but lately havent had the time to do so as often, however I still try to keep up with what's selling.

Rn, some things that can be sold is this:

Jordan 1 Mid 852542 306 in sz 7.5-9.5

Jordan 1 mid 554724 610 in sz 7.5-9.5

Check your local stores to see if they still have them in stock. Will try to update as much as possible as soon as I get the word.

Last edited:
11s this weekend aren’t gonna resell on apps. Just Clinetele only. Concords will also be “bricks”

JB has done a good job at maximizing their profits the past couple years. They’re producing enough shoes to make as much money as possible, while limiting production to keep hype imo

I'll start posting info in here besides new releases. There are always a bunch of shoes sitting in stores that can be flipped.

Some previous examples are:

-GS shadow 1s
-Metallic red 1s
-Literally a bunch of Jordan 1 mids
-jordan 13 he got game GS
etc

I used to be very active with checking stores and flipping GR stuff but lately havent had the time to do so as often, however I still try to keep up with what's selling.

Rn, some things that can be sold is this:

Jordan 1 Mid 852542 306 in sz 7.5-9.5

Jordan 1 mid 554724 610 in sz 7.5-9.5

Check your local stores to see if they still have them in stock. Will try to update as much as possible as soon as I get the word.

I didn't know mids had resell value. May have to look into it.

Yeah man mids have been doing well lately, it’s the Chinese market. There is a couple things I do to lower costs when I’m in a store buying bulk:

-pay an employee to use their discount

-ask the manager for a discount since I’m buying multiple pairs of a shoe, this for me has worked like 70% of the time but it doesn’t hurt to try. I’ve had managers take off 10% upwards to even 25% for me.

These two options work more when you become a regular at the store and they start to recognize your face.

Screenshot (31).png

Air Jordan 1 Mid "Top 3". No release day as far as I can tell. Should be in stores soon tho.

This is just speculation based on other mids but I would personally go for these in sz 7.5-9.5 as I think this will the next Jordan 1 Mid to flip.

If you guys start seeing them pop up in stores make sure to update here.

Where can I buy a box from to ship my shoes in? Walmart boxes be huge.
Individual shoes? Use the USPS boxes that you can order for free. You can legit order 100s of boxes and they’ll bring it to your doorstep. And yes UPS will take post office boxes if you’re selling on stockx

For bulk orders I’ll get a box from Home Depot but I never pay for individual boxes

Do to time constraints, I'm a go to UPS to cop a box so I can ship to stock x. But. I need more information on those USPS boxes for future shipments.

Do to time constraints, I'm a go to UPS to cop a box so I can ship to stock x. But. I need more information on those USPS boxes for future shipments.

I just ordered some of those free boxes from USPS. It said that I had to use them to ship through USPS as well. Hopefully UPS will still accept it.

https://store.usps.com/store/product/shipping-supplies/priority-mail-box---1092-P_O_1092

This is the box you want. 1092 mailing box make sure it’s not a “flat rate” box because USPS won’t accept modified flat rate boxes. I’ve been able to fit sizes from GS 4 up to men’s 12-13 in these boxes

For this box you’ll need to do slight modifications to make it fit your shoe box exactly and here is a video to show how

UPS accepts these boxes don’t worry, I’ve shipped hundreds of shoes thru stockx and used these boxes at multiple UPS locations and they didn’t say anything.

It’s best to just order a bunch, my last batch I ordered a couple hundred just so I don’t run out lol, it’s free why not.

So here I am printing my shopping label and I see they ar using my old address in the sender location. My dumb *** forgot to change my killing address. i changed the shipping to my new but not the billing and so they have my billing address on the dang packing slip. Will this be a problem? Do they send anything to your house after you sell your shoes?

So here I am printing my shopping label and I see they ar using my old address in the sender location. My dumb *** forgot to change my killing address. i changed the shipping to my new but not the billing and so they have my billing address on the dang packing slip. Will this be a problem? Do they send anything to your house after you sell your shoes?
No they don’t send anything, shouldn’t be an issue unless they decide your shoes didn’t pass verification and end up sending them back to you.. I would contact customer service and figure it out since you have a couple days to ship out anyway

Glad I dumped Serena Blazers for 1250 on Tuesday. I don't really flip shoes unless it's a double my money immediately type deal, can't be holding shoes tying up my money from other endeavors.

nope, pass on both. only thing worth it would me muave in small sizes but even then I decided to pass.

Back
Top Bottom