Official Sneaker Reselling Thread- NO BUYING/SELLING

now dont sleep on salt 500. Seems like the 500 line is doing way better in china market especially small sizes.. Salt will go up just like blush imo

Yea I’m not sleeping on 500s. I’m curious to see how Sesame v2s will do. I’m taking pre orders for $350

Backdooring Vs bots

Positives of backdooring:

1) it’s guaranteed product for a fee.. rather than paying for servers, proxies, bot just for a higher CHANCE to cop

2) you have product in hand day of release (sometimes earlier) which, if you’re not holding, is the best time to sell cause the online orders arent in yet and market hasn’t crashed yet

Negatives of backdooring:

1) you won’t have access to tier 0 account releases such as off-white unless you’re plugged in at a tier 0 store which is less likely to happen then a normal store whereas if you had a bot you can try for multiple websites that will release tier 0 shoes.

2) it’s difficult to get a backdoor plug and most stores are already locked down by other people.

Obviously the best option is to try both. However that’s not likely to be successful if you’re working by yourself. You need someone else to run the bots while you pick up pairs. So if you have a partner, try for both.

A lot of successful resellers have partners where they split stock and what not. I would recommend doing that. I’m a solo reseller. I am looking for a partner tho it would def help

A lot of successful resellers have partners where they split stock and what not. I would recommend doing that. I’m a solo reseller. I am looking for a partner tho it would def help
I'm solo too. tbh I don't want to find a partner, I'm doing well by myself. I get more pairs myself than some people do with partners.

news broke out of the yeezy releases for November. Zebra V2 restock, sesame v2, salt 500s

im skipping over zebra and sesame

going for salt 500s

im not sold on the ROTY 1's.. tbh Im skeptical.. they could turn out to be like wheats and brick completely.

giphy.gif

Rookies are gonna resell. At least smaller and Gs Sizes will. Giving people off white vibes with the flap and the lettering inside of it

Black Kaws 4's or Royal AJ 1's likely to make a price jump anytime in the near future ?

Any takes on those would be good

Black Kaws 4's or Royal AJ 1's likely to make a price jump anytime in the near future ?

Any takes on those would be good
Royal 1s from 2017? Nah I don’t see them going higher.. I sold off all of mine months ago and they’re still around the same price

ROTY kids sizes will be the same price as men’s: $160

It’s not youth sizing tho, it’s similar to H2H and Gold Toe release.

Royal 1s from 2017? Nah I don’t see them going higher.. I sold off all of mine months ago and they’re still around the same price
Yeah the 2017 size 10 been at $240 for since IDK when lol

Kaws won’t go up in price. They aren’t in high demand.

Royal 2017s will def go up. Keep holding out. I promise that the Price will jump one day

Was thinking those Kaws pretty much hit the price ceiling

Want to hold the 1's longer but man the 18 Shadows and Game Royal have made a jump before them

Back
Top Bottom