Official Sneaker Reselling Thread- NO BUYING/SELLING

ROTY 1s are a go this weekend

joseph8764 joseph8764 was right on this one, I was skeptical but multiple Chinese buyers are interested so there’s demand.

Sz 4-6 and 7.5-9.5 will do the best

Remember sz 4-7 are also $160 this time, similar to H2H and Gold Toe.

Size 7 is a money size this time around so don’t sleep. Be after 4-10. It’s a men’s shoe therefore the size 7 is money compared to it being grade school where size 7 is the weakest

Roty going for 300. Think about buying a couple and flip. I know resale will probably double but still a risk. Any advice?

Day before drop and not 1 pair of ROYs locked down. Snowstorm snuck me, that's what get for procrastinating.

779354D0-7DFB-46A8-A188-135B418DD40A.gif

How do people like Benjamin Kickz get so many pairs of shoes? I know it cant be all raffles/bots?

Naive question but I wanna get into reselling but most people cant even get a pair for themselves lol

How do people like Benjamin Kickz get so many pairs of shoes? I know it cant be all raffles/bots?

Naive question but I wanna get into reselling but most people cant even get a pair for themselves lol
He pays resell to then sell it for higher resell to celebrities.. that’s most of the IG famous “resellers”

Back
Top Bottom