Official Sneaker Reselling Thread- NO BUYING/SELLING

yeah i've already doubled my initial investment. Im currently looking to establish a direct link to the chinese market and am in talks with some chinese shoe store owners to maximize profit.

what sizes? purple money sizes will hit 700ish im sure.
I still got a 6 purp and 6.5 green. I'll hold em for a while because they were leftovers after I doubled my initial investment. Got about 10-15 pairs of various kicks stashed and just use em as needed for quick cash. Didn't get enough ROYs to keep any but I'm cool I'll flip that same investment if I find more pairs today. I'm all about liquidity

618C24F8-D6D8-4CBE-A742-A7778DDAC8EB.png

Now that this release is over, I have another shoe you can make money on.

Air Jordan 1 Mid GS 554725-607

Only released at Footlocker and it released on Thursday 11/15/18

Go buy all sz 4-6 in your area, use discounts if you can. These are a big hit in China!
Guys if you are nervous about buying these but not having clientele to sell, I will buy them off you! Just go check your local stores and make some quick cash.

What is a decent site to sell used shoes? I am trying to avoid Grailed, GOAT and eBay.

Screenshot (31).png

Air Jordan 1 Mid "Top 3". No release day as far as I can tell. Should be in stores soon tho.

This is just speculation based on other mids but I would personally go for these in sz 7.5-9.5 as I think this will the next Jordan 1 Mid to flip.

If you guys start seeing them pop up in stores make sure to update here.
Brought this up about a month ago. Check stockx prices right now. Make sure you treat this jordan 1 Mid as you would a hyped release and don’t sleep!

Thing about mids is they don’t have a release date. But check stockx once sales start happening, hit your local stores up every day until they show up.

Union Jordan 1 this weekend, picking up some yeezys and red 12s.

Miami in December for art basel 1s

You going to Miami for the drop? I’m holding off till Chicago Spider-Man 1s Which I believe is in a couple weeks

Yeah I’ll be there, I’m not sure on the spider man 1s, don’t know how limited they are or if there’s demand for it

Sold my whole inventory, all 111 pairs

What’s the next release for you guys?
That volume :smokin my record is only 25 pairs of bred 1s but I also only pay box price. How'd you guys get into this? Im not a sneaker person per se but my little homie found a store in the bx with GS varsity red 6s years ago on clearance 39 or 49 a pair. I sharked him the money to buy the inventory and he put me up on the hustle.

Didnt know there was a thread and yall talking bout Asian market I can broker a deal here in Manila since we have a little bit different markets. PMs are open.

Mostly Non Super GR numbered Kobes and US exclusives.

Anyway do yall think Kyrie Taco gonna brick? Im on debt coming to the Holiday season so every little money matters

Back
Top Bottom