Official Sneaker Reselling Thread- NO BUYING/SELLING

Definitely focusing on establishing rapport with a brick and mortar , but looking/waiting for a proper copy as well . Tryna get both cooking by this time 2019 as a personal goal

I’m not in any, cook groups dont benefit my needs.. I feel they are useful more for online releases and restocks. But since I don’t really use bots it doesn’t make sense for me to be in one.

41440534-497D-4A96-AB0D-6B90BB5F8E42.jpeg

That’s not even all of them, and they’re all sold already before even getting them in

AMNotify but its impossible to get in
am is one of the only groups that is actually worth the money. others are good but AM actually gets good info unlike other groups for the same price

am is one of the only groups that is actually worth the money. others are good but AM actually gets good info unlike other groups for the same price

Yeah AMNotify has dropped a good amount of info since Ive been in there. Seen dudes selling for 350+

Lifetime is $1000+

Yeah AMNotify has dropped a good amount of info since Ive been in there. Seen dudes selling for 350+

Lifetime is $1000+
Yea I like AMNotify, lots of good info. BK is good too. Haven't scored anything though since I've been in it lol.

What about those yeezy 350 zebras that are re-releasing in a couple weeks?

Probably won’t be worth it after fees huh?

money to be made on zebras if you have local clientele

Jordan 1s do well long term but not too long. They seem to re-release the same colorways every 3-4 years ie royal and bred 1s from 2013- 2016/2017

Best time to sell at most value would probably be 2ish years and around holiday season

holiday shopping is real. had some DS kicks that are fairly recent releases I've been meaning to clear out listed on eBay and forgot about it.

they sat for months and all of a sudden sold 5 of em in this week alone. prices were above stockx prices too

Back
Top Bottom