Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Can anyone share some insight on this? I want a Neymar Brazil jersey. What's being sold is #10. But apparently, if Ronaldinho makes the squad, he'll be #10 and Neymar will get #11. I was gonna order tomorrow but this has got me thinking twice. Do you guys think I'll be safe? or should I wait.

Can anyone share some insight on this? I want a Neymar Brazil jersey. What's being sold is #10. But apparently, if Ronaldinho makes the squad, he'll be #10 and Neymar will get #11. I was gonna order tomorrow but this has got me thinking twice. Do you guys think I'll be safe? or should I wait.

To be honest I see your concern but I very much doubt Ronaldinho will make the Brazil WC Squad so most likely Neymar will be the #10

the current jersey thats being sold for brasil is only for the confed cup. Ronaldinho is not on the team there for if you buy this year's confed cup jersey you have nothing to worry about. The jersey's being worn now will not be used in the world cup, there will be new one's released for that along with numbers for that squad when it is announced.

Even if Ronaldinho were so somehow magically make the WC squad I'm sure Neymar would still wear the #10 shirt if he wanted to. Unless he deferred the decision to Ronaldinho out of respect. Not quite sure why Neymar decided until the Confed Cup to choose 10 though, Oscar had been wearing it before him for a while. Nonetheless, Neymar is wearing that number for the duration of the tournament so the jersey is accurate as of now. Personally I dont have a problem with purchasing jerseys of players who might leave the club or for purchasing national team jerseys when players can pretty much change numbers of game to game (outside tournaments) In a sense it makes them unique.

the current jersey thats being sold for brasil is only for the confed cup. Ronaldinho is not on the team there for if you buy this year's confed cup jersey you have nothing to worry about. The jersey's being worn now will not be used in the world cup, there will be new one's released for that along with numbers for that squad when it is announced.
So why doesn't it say "13" for the brazil jerseys? It says "13/14". Sorry if I sound dumb lol.

So why doesn't it say "13" for the brazil jerseys? It says "13/14". Sorry if I sound dumb lol.
These kits will probably be used for a few friendlies in 2014 until Nike releases the WC14 kits.  The next kits for Brazil will be labeled "14/15."  This will be the last major tournament that these kits will be used in.

Finally got my first kit! Can't wait for the season to start!

I'd kill for some authentic or player issue Ibra kits. I was in Paris last August and stopped by the PSG store (amazing), just couldn't justify spending 125-150 euros on a kit at the time, I think it was just a replica too.

Ibra my dude.

Last edited:
Interested in a Neymar Barcelona jersey, but does anyone know if the jersey he'll be using will read 'NEYMAR' or 'NEYMAR JR'?

If you guys have an adidas store around you they're sellin last seasons shirts for $40, $70 for a hero shirt

As is adidas factory outlet or a full retail store?

Retail. The one by my way had bayern home, Germany home and the green kit, Chelsea home, Spain, Argentina, Mexico home and away, Colombia home and away. They do names and numbers for you too idk how much

Retail. The one by my way had bayern home, Germany home and the green kit, Chelsea home, Spain, Argentina, Mexico home and away, Colombia home and away. They do names and numbers for you too idk how much

I'm in the DMV fam, you talkin the adidas retail store in GTown? I Need those Colombia Jerseys STAT (my pops is Colombian)! LMK...

I'm in the DMV fam, you talkin the adidas retail store in GTown? I Need those Colombia Jerseys STAT (my pops is Colombian)! LMK...

Annapolis, every time I'm in gtown I walk by the adidas, they should have them there I suppose

Back
Top Bottom