Official Soccer Jersey Thread

I have a Nike 2013/2014 Barcelona home Jersey with Pique on the back in a size medium. Just seeing if I could get 110 for it. I paid $130 for it and still have the reciept. I literally just bought it less than a week ago, today. Realized I want an Iniesta jersey instead. Let me know if you're interested!

Last edited:
With all the soccer fans in this thread and all the kits, i was wondering if anyone here also collects scarves as well. Got a small collection myself and waiting on one in the mail. I know this is niketalk and pics or it didn't happen but I'm just lazy. I was watching the USA qualifier the other day and saw scarves with quotes from the national anthem. Would like to get my hands on one of those but they're going for almost $80 on eBay.

^ Yeah I got some Arsenal scarves.

Is this legit?

Anyone know where to find a Michael Bradley name set for the Centennial USA jersey? Just got one and have been searching everywhere

2 questions...

Does anyone know when Neymar will debut his number at Barcelona?

And I'm on the fence on buying some international jerseys. Some sites are saying 13/14 on the jerseys (i.e. Brazil) but then I've also heard that all international teams will be expecting new jerseys for the world cup. It kinda doesn't make sense considering that England just came out with new jerseys this year. Can anyone give some insight? Thanks in advance!

2 questions...

And I'm on the fence on buying some international jerseys. Some sites are saying 13/14 on the jerseys (i.e. Brazil) but then I've also heard that all international teams will be expecting new jerseys for the world cup. It kinda doesn't make sense considering that England just came out with new jerseys this year. Can anyone give some insight? Thanks in advance!

Hold back on the International jerseys bro, The WC Jerseys will be released early next year

2 questions...

Neymar's number wont be announced until August probably. WSS is letting you pre-order and then they ship when his number is announced. As for the international jerseys, if you like one get it, but most teams come out with new ones every 1-2 years, and all team that qualify for the WC will most likely have new kits that will probably release early 2014.

Sorry I'm so late to the party, but these are all leftover kits sitting around I haven't worn in months/years.

11/12 Marseille 3rd - REMY 11 UCL w/patches - XL - New with tag - $80 shipped (paid $120)

12/13 France Away - BEN ARFA 20 w/Euro 2012 & Respect patch - XL - Worn 1 time - $55 shipped

09/10 FC Porto Home - BRUNO ALVES 2 w/Liga patches - XXL - Worn around 3 times (some snagging on front chest) - $25 shipped

10/11 Inter Milan Away - MILITO 22 w/Copa & Scudetto - XL - Worn 1 time (Milito is crooked on back due to print shop doing it) - $20 shipped

07/08 Celtic Home - VENNEGOOR OF HESSELLINK 10 w/SPL Champ Patches - XL - Worn 10 or so times - $25 shipped

07/08 Hamburg SV Home - BLANK w/Bundesliga & T-Mobile patches - XL - Worn 3 times - $20 shipped

09/10 France Away - RIBERY 22 - XXL - Worn 3 times (some burning on front number from too much heat on application process, does not look bad) - $20 shipped

04/05 Juventus Away Total 90 kit - BLANK - XXL - BRAND NEW WITHOUT TAG - $20 shipped

09/10 Arsenal Away - ARSHAVIN 23 w/EPL patches - XXL - Worn around 5 times - $40 shipped

11/12 Holland Home - ROBBEN 11 - L - BRAND NEW WITH TAG (front numbers places under Nike swoosh by accident by Soccer.com, not a big deal unless you're super anal) - $50 shipped (paid $110)

Thanks guys!

Back
Top Bottom