Official Soccer Jersey Thread

anybody have a pic of the track suit for the new Arsenal away, heard we went back to that Goth style script
nthat.gif
 , AC Milan home and away are ****, cant wait to get I get both, sucks Palermo got demoted to Serie B
mean.gif

aww very nice, thanks man. digging the yellow alot. That yellow and maroon from a while back is still one of my favorite jerseys

Yeah, i like it alot, especially with the blue number. Now the tough decision on who to get printed on it.

Yeah, i like it alot, especially with the blue number. Now the tough decision on who to get printed on it.

it does look nice but i'm pretty sure those namesets are for Europe...
but I think you knew that already :lol:

got me thinking though how Utd's CL fonts gonna look like... :nerd:

Last edited:
the Nike's are definitely more slimmer and close to your body than the Adidas Formotion which i feel fit real nice and comfortable, not too roomy or tight. The length on the Nike's are also longer, noticeably longer than the Adidas. I go a size up in both.

it does look nice but i'm pretty sure those namesets are for Europe...
but I think you knew that already :lol:

got me thinking though how Utd's CL fonts gonna look like... :nerd:

yea. If you go here http://arsenaldirect.arsenal.com/icat/kitbuilder, when you click on the away, you can choose premier league font for the shirt and the numbers are blue as well, not sure if thats a mistake but i would think it wouldnt be since they used different colored letters for away shirts in the past.

Lots of Gooners in here, me likes!!

Would it be crazy to start JUST an (all things) Arsenal Thread in S&T?

Just a thought...

Theyve been talking about touring the US (Arsenal) I hope they do, even though Asia is cool and stuff but I would buy first row tickets to see Arsenal in the states, I dont even care if its against a college team lol. Bc traveling to Emirates is expensive *** hell, just for one game also, but well worth it

that jacket is crack, cant wait to get that and get a hold of an authentic away of this years jersey and last years away when it drops in price

Thanks guys I'm soo fortunate to have both autographed jerseys. I'm pretty much done. To Gooner not sure about that website. I would see if uksoccershop gets it in u can also try the homie negraof on eBay. I've copped a few R9 Corinthians jerseys from him and they all have been legit. I'm sure he can get it for you

Last edited:
Marco Fabian Nameset w/ Liga MX patch for the 3rd Black kit just came in the other day. :pimp:
Will take it to the local shop later.

the Nike's are definitely more slimmer and close to your body than the Adidas Formotion which i feel fit real nice and comfortable, not too roomy or tight. The length on the Nike's are also longer, noticeably longer than the Adidas. I go a size up in both.

Thanks for the info! Would you say the Nike jerseys have are more fitted like their pro combat shirts? I'm 5'8, 150lbs, and I usually wear a small, but I don't want it fitting too tight.

Thanks for the info! Would you say the Nike jerseys have are more fitted like their pro combat shirts? I'm 5'8, 150lbs, and I usually wear a small, but I don't want it fitting too tight.

I never wore a nike combat shirt so i wouldnt be able to tell you. I looked up some pictures online of the combat shirts and read a few descriptions and it sounds kinda like the same fit as a nike authentic, solely because the abs area is very fitting on the nike jersey which sounds like what i read for the combat.

Back
Top Bottom