Official Soccer Jersey Thread

i believe only place to purchase LS real madrid kits is in spain.... all the others you see are fakes

Originally Posted by Ronaldo Nazario

Originally Posted by firered18

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

I build all my own kits.

I've been ironing on my own namesets and patches for years now.

Easier and cheaper.
pimp.gif
You got like a tutorial for me to go by? Im gonna use T21D's patch-applying technique, but I think I'm gonna order a J. Zanetti nameset for my Inter jersey, I'm just scared I wont put the nameset on perfectly ya know?

Also, do you (or anyone else for that matter) know where I can order namesets for a Glasgow Celtic kit?
Yeah I don't know about ironing on your own name sets, I've heard iron aren't ideal for doing it. Try checking out a local soccer shop, they usually have heat presses. The one I go to here in Sacramento only charges me $4 to do it and it's usually ready within a couple of days

Couple of days? Screw that...I save myself the gas and money and time and do it myself in 20 minutes.

Originally Posted by Ronaldo Nazario

Originally Posted by firered18

I build all my own kits.

I've been ironing on my own namesets and patches for years now.

Easier and cheaper.
pimp.gif
You got like a tutorial for me to go by? Im gonna use T21D's patch-applying technique, but I think I'm gonna order a J. Zanetti nameset for my Inter jersey, I'm just scared I wont put the nameset on perfectly ya know?

Also, do you (or anyone else for that matter) know where I can order namesets for a Glasgow Celtic kit?
Yeah I don't know about ironing on your own name sets, I've heard iron aren't ideal for doing it. Try checking out a local soccer shop, they usually have heat presses. The one I go to here in Sacramento only charges me $4 to do it and it's usually ready within a couple of days

Couple of days? Screw that...I save myself the gas and money and time and do it myself in 20 minutes.

My Messi should arrive by thursday. will post pics. Been thinking of a c. ronaldo seeing as he beat Hugo's record. Does anyone have a Hugo Sanchez Real Madrid jersey?

My Messi should arrive by thursday. will post pics. Been thinking of a c. ronaldo seeing as he beat Hugo's record. Does anyone have a Hugo Sanchez Real Madrid jersey?

Cannot wait.. copping like 3.. one replica.. one Authentic and one longsleeve... also gonna pick up the 2011 third

Cannot wait.. copping like 3.. one replica.. one Authentic and one longsleeve... also gonna pick up the 2011 third

dont know if its been posted yet, but these are supposed to be the official madrid kits next season. Interested to see what the name and numbers will look like

dont know if its been posted yet, but these are supposed to be the official madrid kits next season. Interested to see what the name and numbers will look like

i think i may have seen those, but anywho red is my favorite color  
happy.gif
looks like i'll be getting the away and the 3rd kits 
happy.gif
pimp.gif

i think i may have seen those, but anywho red is my favorite color  
happy.gif
looks like i'll be getting the away and the 3rd kits 
happy.gif
pimp.gif

Ugly %!+ kit.

So boring like a lot of the new Nike kits.

To be honest, when I was ironing my patches on the Authentics, I noticed flaws in the stitching on the sleeves and bottom hem. effin quality control is poor.

Ugly %!+ kit.

So boring like a lot of the new Nike kits.

To be honest, when I was ironing my patches on the Authentics, I noticed flaws in the stitching on the sleeves and bottom hem. effin quality control is poor.

Back
Top Bottom