Official Soccer Jersey Thread

I've been trying to find a Serbian Nike jersey in a 2XL thats not fake for months.

Any help?

I've been trying to find a Serbian Nike jersey in a 2XL thats not fake for months.

Any help?

Originally Posted by mrtramericanjr

i try not to use ebay for any purchases

well thats probably your best, or only bet right now. I actually just got that jersey about a week ago for like $30 shipped on ebay, on its way to onionbag right now for printing
happy.gif

Originally Posted by mrtramericanjr

i try not to use ebay for any purchases

well thats probably your best, or only bet right now. I actually just got that jersey about a week ago for like $30 shipped on ebay, on its way to onionbag right now for printing
happy.gif

Needsome is right, It was last years away kit with AON instead of AIG due to the switch over. I guess if you could find one blank (ross,marshalls, tj maxx) and get it screened. If not, The AIG one can be had still some places I am sure.

Needsome is right, It was last years away kit with AON instead of AIG due to the switch over. I guess if you could find one blank (ross,marshalls, tj maxx) and get it screened. If not, The AIG one can be had still some places I am sure.

RUH ROOOOH, does anyone know what happened to "soccerauthentics" on ebay? i went to look for some patches and they dont have ANYTHING for sale right now, no jerseys, no name/numbers, no badges, NOTHING! 
frown.gif

RUH ROOOOH, does anyone know what happened to "soccerauthentics" on ebay? i went to look for some patches and they dont have ANYTHING for sale right now, no jerseys, no name/numbers, no badges, NOTHING! 
frown.gif

they do that every once in awhile. dunno why, but their stock normally comes back after a little bit.

they do that every once in awhile. dunno why, but their stock normally comes back after a little bit.

doesnt onion bag and kit bag use plastic epl namesets?..

doesnt onion bag and kit bag use plastic epl namesets?..

Back
Top Bottom