Official Soccer Jersey Thread

laugh.gif
@ wanting a Barça kit after they won UCL.On a side note, my new Arsenal home shirt will be in early next week.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ wanting a Barça kit after they won UCL.On a side note, my new Arsenal home shirt will be in early next week.
pimp.gif

IMO barca got one of the ugliest home kits.. (yes I'm still bitter)

IMO barca got one of the ugliest home kits.. (yes I'm still bitter)

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

This is nt.. So go figure... And dont you mean my united and your arsenal
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

This is nt.. So go figure... And dont you mean my united and your arsenal
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

I was looking for a post I did but I guess it never posted.

I have a nike connect that helps me get all my jerseys. No more spending $120+ on jerseys with names and patches. Let me know if anyone wants to know more.

23Ra - We shall beat Man U today! Legit outfit!
I'm interested.

I have a nike connect that helps me get all my jerseys. No more spending $120+ on jerseys with names and patches. Let me know if anyone wants to know more.

I'm interested.

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

I'm interested.
Also very interested 

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

I'm interested.
Also very interested 

Believe that kit was only available in uk.. Even then it's hard to find

Believe that kit was only available in uk.. Even then it's hard to find

the black kit they wore this year as their thrid was last years away, the one with the blue chevron right? If so it is last years away and went pretty cheap all over the soccer shops online. You can still find them if you look hard.

sad day saturday, drank the anger and sadness away lol. Their is always next year.

the black kit they wore this year as their thrid was last years away, the one with the blue chevron right? If so it is last years away and went pretty cheap all over the soccer shops online. You can still find them if you look hard.

sad day saturday, drank the anger and sadness away lol. Their is always next year.

picture? cuz this is the first I am hearing and I watched just about every game. You sure it wasn't that kit and they were just in the darkened part of the stadia? cuz I know that has happened to me before.

picture? cuz this is the first I am hearing and I watched just about every game. You sure it wasn't that kit and they were just in the darkened part of the stadia? cuz I know that has happened to me before.

^ i've NEVER seen one for sale with the AON sponsor on it, but you can find the one with the AIG sponsor pretty easily on ebay

^ i've NEVER seen one for sale with the AON sponsor on it, but you can find the one with the AIG sponsor pretty easily on ebay

Back
Top Bottom