Official Soccer Jersey Thread

^ the manchester united official store had customized versions for sale. most sold out within the past week but they did restock. chich version should be on its way today. yes, they do ship to the US now.

Nice jerseys

where can i find the black manchester jersey that they use this year,,, i would like to purchase it asap

thanks in advance

Nice jerseys

where can i find the black manchester jersey that they use this year,,, i would like to purchase it asap

thanks in advance

i've always been curious...
anyone knows why i can never find a plain Barca kit without the LFP patch on the right sleeve?
not on eBay,i'm talking about those that you can find on online sites...

is it some sort of a club policy not to allow plain kits to be sold to the general public?

i've always been curious...
anyone knows why i can never find a plain Barca kit without the LFP patch on the right sleeve?
not on eBay,i'm talking about those that you can find on online sites...

is it some sort of a club policy not to allow plain kits to be sold to the general public?

I think your only hope is the authentic jersey.. All the replicas have lfp patch.. U could also try removing

I think your only hope is the authentic jersey.. All the replicas have lfp patch.. U could also try removing

No, authentics have the bullcrap sewn on patches as well. I have the iron on LFP badge but still contemplating surgically removing it.

No, authentics have the bullcrap sewn on patches as well. I have the iron on LFP badge but still contemplating surgically removing it.

Viva La Barça!
07026941df0754dd3fcf4616ca9d2a9ce500121b_r.jpg

b2026f21280f44c2328f1c107734473bb67a1c21_r.jpg

I was looking for a post I did but I guess it never posted.

I have a nike connect that helps me get all my jerseys. No more spending $120+ on jerseys with names and patches. Let me know if anyone wants to know more.

23Ra - We shall beat Man U today! Legit outfit!

I was looking for a post I did but I guess it never posted.

I have a nike connect that helps me get all my jerseys. No more spending $120+ on jerseys with names and patches. Let me know if anyone wants to know more.

23Ra - We shall beat Man U today! Legit outfit!

Originally Posted by beans718

removing?i dare not do it...i'm pretty sure it will leave a gaping hole somewhere on the sleeve...

Originally Posted by beans718

removing?i dare not do it...i'm pretty sure it will leave a gaping hole somewhere on the sleeve...

need help guys..im thinking of getting a barca jersey

like i said before i really want that new black kit they will have for the next season...or should i just get the one they had this year since they did win the championship and plus the home kit will be different for next season. what you guys think??

or both lol

like i said before i really want that new black kit they will have for the next season...or should i just get the one they had this year since they did win the championship and plus the home kit will be different for next season. what you guys think??

or both lol

Originally Posted by LA KB24

or both lol
Get the one they had this year ofc!

or both lol
Get the one they had this year ofc!

or both lol
BOTH, including the teal/SouthBeach/freshwater away jersey.

or both lol
BOTH, including the teal/SouthBeach/freshwater away jersey.

Back
Top Bottom