Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Found these at Ross this morning XL and 2 smalls

Last edited:

New pickups from CFS. These are the home jerseys from 2014, 2013, and 2011 (From top to bottom). Definitely worth the 2 week wait, but I am currently debating if I should add names to them. 
Cristiano nameset, Cristiano nameset, and Cristiano nameset #halamadrid

The United megastore sent me a jersey such as the one above where the Respect patch is peeling off. I sent them an email and claimed I was unhappy. Long story short, I experienced nothing short of great customer service. I sent them pictures, they offered me a refund or a new product, I like what I ordered and asked to have it replaced. They sent me a brand new jersey and it came out fine, I asked if they wanted the other one back, they said to keep it due to the inconvenience. That was a wonderful experience.

Yeah they offered me a replacement or refund for my issue, but only after multiple calls and emails. They made it right in the end, just like with you, but I would hardly call that a wonderful experience.

I'd much rather shop somewhere where they are more likely to get it right the first time, especially as kitbag is overseas and harder to correspond with/return merchandise.

But if you're ok with shopping there and having to fix problems, then I guess it's not so bad.....

Last edited:
Yeah they offered me a replacement or refund for my issue, but only after multiple calls and emails. They made it right in the end, just like with you, but I would hardly call that a wonderful experience.

I'd much rather shop somewhere where they are more likely to get it right the first time, especially as kitbag is overseas and harder to correspond with/return merchandise.

But if you're ok with shopping there and having to fix problems, then I guess it's not so bad.....

I was very upset and disappointed at first but I'm glad they fixed my problem. Unlike soccer.com who messed up one of the name sets of my jersey and I never heard from them again. At least they owned up to their mistake and made it right, something not most places do nowadays.

Ah damn. This jersey was a pain to find even years ago. I might be out of luck tracking down a Large then. Appreciate the help tho man.

no buffon nameset is the best i came across.

http://www.g2gsportchicago.com/products/italy-home-goalkeeper-jersey-2010

place is legit, ordered from them twice in the past month

So I e-mailed their customer service contact asking about customization and I got a reply back "They all have buffon already".

I wanna take their word for it, even without that being listed in the description at all.

So I e-mailed their customer service contact asking about customization and I got a reply back "They all have buffon already".

I wanna take their word for it, even without that being listed in the description at all.

I would call again and see if you get a different customer person. That place isnt too far from me, let me know...

That's how they were sold. All the ones at Ross had his name on the back also.

I never had the chance to post this but finally I have the Turkish patch put on the Galatasaray shirt and the right Scudetto for the Juventus shirt. I had the old scudetto on the Juventus shirt when I first bought it online, so I took it off myself and pressed on the current Scudetto. Once again @williamp thank you and I appreciate it for the hook up. I will rep you.

That's how they were sold. All the ones at Ross had his name on the back also.

Oh so by default Buffon is apart of the kit, nice.

I would call again and see if you get a different customer person. That place isnt too far from me, let me know...

Appreciate that man. I actually wound up trying on and wearing my medium yesterday and it's longer than I remember. So I may hold off on ordering the large for a bit.

I never had the chance to post this but finally I have the Turkish patch put on the Galatasaray shirt and the right Scudetto for the Juventus shirt. I had the old scudetto on the Juventus shirt when I first bought it online, so I took it off myself and pressed on the current Scudetto. Once again @williamp thank you and I appreciate it for the hook up. I will rep you.
Woooooo! Love these kits!

Back
Top Bottom