Official Soccer Jersey Thread

I wanted to share my Rapids pick ups from this season so far.
-Tim Howard Rapids GK jersey. It was clearly a custom job from the team store it's cool because it is sized as a 10, but there is no MLS Cup star and the sponsor is a bit too low. Despite this I couldn't pass it up, it's so awesome to have an American Soccer legend on the squad.
-Shkelzen Gashi L/S home kit
-Kevin Doyle secondary kit
-Rapids throwback training top from the March 12 game, Season ticket holders were given the opportunity to purchase these but they were never sold at retail.

Initially, I wanted to apply CR nameset, but he didn't wear S/S. So James was the chosen one, since I already have Bale and Modric kits from their Tottenham days.

Amazing shirt. The design and the material are very good

Now the plan is to get the home and third ones. About the third, I was looking for the one with CWC patch, but can't find it anywhere.

Last edited:

Initially, I wanted to apply CR nameset, but he didn't wear S/S. So James was the chosen one, since I already have Bale and Modric kits from their Tottenham days.

Amazing shirt. The design and the material are very good

Now the plan is to get the home and third ones. About the third, I was looking for the one with CWC patch, but can't find it anywhere.

Nice jersey man. I regret not picking up the third jersey earlier in the season with the CWC badge, cause I think most shops have sold them all. One question though, how did you remove the standard LFP patch and apply the Player Issue LFP patch, or did it come like that?

Nice jersey man. I regret not picking up the third jersey earlier in the season with the CWC badge, cause I think most shops have sold them all. One question though, how did you remove the standard LFP patch and apply the Player Issue LFP patch, or did it come like that?
No, I removed by myself. Kind of followed this guide and used a pen knife to do the job. 

http://www.footballshirtgalore.com/2010/05/replacing-sewn-lfp-patch-on-la-liga.html

It's kind of boring, but the results make it worth a while. You might accidently make a small hole, because it needs a little bit of strength to brake the stiches, but it won't be a problem if you plan to apply the PI La Liga badge.

No, I removed by myself. Kind of followed this guide and used a pen knife to do the job. 

http://www.footballshirtgalore.com/2010/05/replacing-sewn-lfp-patch-on-la-liga.html

It's kind of boring, but the results make it worth a while. You might accidently make a small hole, because it needs a little bit of strength to brake the stiches, but it won't be a problem if you plan to apply the PI La Liga badge.

Thanks man, I'll definitely be doing this in the future cause the standard LFP patch looks too small.

Hi,guys.Is worldsoccerjerseystore2010 on ebay legit?Anyone knows?I really want to buy 13-14 boca home jersey with roman's name.There price is good.

Hi,guys.Is worldsoccerjerseystore2010 on ebay legit?Anyone knows?I really want to buy 13-14 boca home jersey with roman's name.There price is good.
It's hard to say that B.Juniors shirt is authentic, but I checked seller's other kits and they were ori. It should be fine.

It's hard to say that B.Juniors shirt is authentic, but I checked seller's other kits and they were ori. It should be fine.
Thanks for the answer.I'm just wondering some shirts' price, for example,his "NEW 2014 ORIGINAL ARGENTINA JERSEY WITH MESSI” is 79 US dollar.Be honest,that is too cheat for a messi's jersey.I have seen some more expensive shirts on CFS.So,I just can't believe that price.

Thanks for the answer.I'm just wondering some shirts' price, for example,his "NEW 2014 ORIGINAL ARGENTINA JERSEY WITH MESSI” is 79 US dollar.Be honest,that is too cheat for a messi's jersey.I have seen some more expensive shirts on CFS.So,I just can't believe that price.
Well, at least his Germany shirt is authentic. Can't tell you exactly about the Argentina one, since there are no close pictures of the tags.

Which store did you buy the patches from?

Last time I was in Milan, shops would print on your own shirt but not sell them separately.

Back
Top Bottom