Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Latest additions. Dream coppage and last minute coppage for funky design. 
smokin.gif

What a Copa that was. 
mean.gif

Can anyone shed some light on how the 06/08 Nike shirts fit compared to the current versions?

Looking into buying a Ronaldo Man U shirt (non player issue) online but I don't know how they fit

Are they super loose? Pics if possible?

Anywhere I can get a buffon Juve kit in a Large? Any from 2012-2016 season.

Anywhere I can get a buffon Juve kit in a Large? Any from 2012-2016 season.

buy a blank nike goleiro SS kit on ebay for cheap (they were all over burlington, got my grey one for $15) then buy all the juve crest, patches, nameset, sponsor etc at admcprint.com

Cost me about $60 all in to put mine together, I posted pics quite a few pages back if you can find it. Came out awesome.

Edit found a couple pics

Last edited:
buy a blank nike goleiro SS kit on ebay for cheap (they were all over burlington, got my grey one for $15) then buy all the juve crest, patches, nameset, sponsor etc at admcprint.com

Cost me about $60 all in to put mine together, I posted pics quite a few pages back if you can find it. Came out awesome.

Edit found a couple pics

ADMC Legit?

Wicked collection :smokin

Edit found a couple pics

]

ADMC Legit?

Wicked collection :smokin

Yessir 100%! They have a shop in Delaware. Get a lot of stuff from them. The neymar nameset in that pic, PSG ibra CL nameset, starball and respect patches, and serie a patches were all from them.

Thanks man that was actually just a pickup pic from that week hahah I need to cut back I have way too many jerseys

Yessir 100%! They have a shop in Delaware. Get a lot of stuff from them. The neymar nameset in that pic, PSG ibra CL nameset, starball and respect patches, and serie a patches were all from them.

Thanks man that was actually just a pickup pic from that week hahah I need to cut back I have way too many jerseys

Damn, I wish I found out about this and asked here instead of going on eBay. Thanks for the help, man!

how did the respect patches look like from admc? like this? or all white?

how did the respect patches look like from admc? like this? or all white?

Yes and starball had the ink on the center of the back. Had them legit checked by a buddy who does pressing and sees all types of patches every day and said they both looked good

5'11" 170ish, slim-average build. Should I go with a M or L for an Adidas jersey?

I'm 6' 1" 165 slim build but wide shoulders. The medium fits well through the body but slightly short. Large is way too wide. I'd suggest medium for you forsure.

Back
Top Bottom