Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Thanks fellas

Large RM jersey is running for $25+$5 shipping rn on amazon, but looks like I'll have to pass due to sizing

If anyone is interested 

Amazon product ASIN B00ZDGLPGE
Also, it was posted in the footy thread, idk if it was here as well but adidas has 50% off a lot of their jerseys including some NT ones

Need a LARGE Juve Third kit for 15/16 season pleaseeee. Thanks for the help in advance!

repros =/= legit wtf
If you had the job of reading the discussion since the beginning, you would notice that I mentioned the fact that it was a repro. In fact, I only suggested the store because the guy wanted to know where he could find the WC patch.

Next time, read the whole conversation.

Last edited:
repros =/= legit wtf
If you had the job of reading the discussion since the beginning, you would notice that I mentioned the fact that it was a repro. In fact, I only suggested the store because the guy wanted to know where he could find the WC patch.

Next time, read the whole conversation.

Next time read his question. "Is that site legit for namesets?" You responded "Yes, I already bought items from them. Very good quality repros."

You should have said No, they sell repros, but I digress. Just trying to stop anyone from buying fake stuff on here as it has always been frowned upon on NT whether it's fake sneakers, clothing, jerseys, namesets, etc

Next time read his question. "Is that site legit for namesets?" You responded "Yes, I already bought items from them. Very good quality repros."

You should have said No, they sell repros, but I digress. Just trying to stop anyone from buying fake stuff on here as it has always been frowned upon on NT whether it's fake sneakers, clothing, jerseys, namesets, etc
His question was about the website reability (if they delivered/done a good job or not). It wouldn't make any sense to ask a question that was already answered the post before.

His question was about the website reability (if they delivered/done a good job or not). It wouldn't make any sense to ask a question that was already answered the post before.
The promotion of illegal, counterfeit merchandise is not permitted on our forums. 

Just finished catching up to this thread. Some of you in here throw the word 'player issue' around way too loosely. An authentic does not always mean player issue.
dame2.png

Just finished catching up to this thread. Some of you in here throw the word 'player issue' around way too loosely. An authentic does not always mean player issue.
dame2.png

I asked months ago, but ain't nobody break it down

Still waiting for someone to break down Nike Match/ Adizero vs Player issue

Cause sometimes it's explained as them being the same thing, then other times it's not

Last edited:
dame2.png

I asked months ago, but ain't nobody break it down

Still waiting for someone to break down Nike Match/ Adizero vs Player issue

Cause sometimes it's explained as them being the same thing, then other times it's not
It's been explained numerous times since the inception of this thread. The subject literally comes up every 6 pages or so, so I'm sure people are tired of explaining the differences. An authentic is the retail version of what the players wear on the field. It will come with small differences, such as stiched details like the brand logo and club crest and a stiched piece of fabric for the wash tag instructions.

A 'player issue' will only come in the specific player's size, as they are straight from the kit room from the club. For example, you won't find a Balotelli player issue in a size small because he wears a size large.

Some of my gems. Liverpool jersey signed by the legend Gerrard himself. Chivas jersey signed by Eric "cubo" Torres. Mexico jersey signed by Carlos vela and a Mexico practice jersey that carlos Pena gave me when they came to Houston to played Venezuela.

Back
Top Bottom