Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Can someone please back me up here? I am selling my Arsenal Henry match issued jersey on the bay and I have a buyer claiming that it is fake. His claims are purely based on the neck tag. I got this kit from CFS, and it know it is 100% legit, just need to school a hard headed child. I actually bought 2 and one is still sealed in the CFS mailing envelope.

Can someone please back me up here? I am selling my Arsenal Henry match issued jersey on the bay and I have a buyer claiming that it is fake. His claims are purely based on the neck tag. I got this kit from CFS, and it know it is 100% legit, just need to school a hard headed child. I actually bought 2 and one is still sealed in the CFS mailing envelope.

I can't help with the legit check, but I would highly advise against using eBay to sell.

Try kitswap subreddit or on here if anything. eBay is the worst for sellers.

I can't help with the legit check, but I would highly advise against using eBay to sell.

Try kitswap subreddit or on here if anything. eBay is the worst for sellers.

totally agree, been selling there for years and it blows. I'll give a try on those sites. Thanks for the tips. The shirt is real, I only sell legit stuff. I think the buyer was butthurt because I rejected his 30 bucks offer. He was claiming that the shirt was fake based on the picture of the neck tag, wth? Haha

For those who have an adidas player issue how is the sizing. In the current adidas authentic I have sized up, usually a medium so I buy a large. The player issue I am looking at is the 2014 Germany home, there is a size M/L EU-7 and L EU-8 Not sure which one I should go with.

Last edited:
Might pull a PRIME and cop a Jack Wilshere kit

:nerd:

[emoji]128064[/emoji] I've already copped 2 Chelsea shirts. I can't deny them, they're clean.

Willian and Fabregas namesets

I see that Henry posted above is on CFS. Might cop that too.

Last edited:
does anybody know how the old umbro manchester united kits fit? specifically the 92-94 ones and the 99 treble one with the umbra logos on the sleeves? want to pick them up during the cfs sale. Thanks 

does anybody know how the old umbro manchester united kits fit? specifically the 92-94 ones and the 99 treble one with the umbra logos on the sleeves? want to pick them up during the cfs sale. Thanks 
have chelsea umbro kits from the late 90s early 00s, generally they fit big. Similar chest sizes but quite a bit more give in the waist

[emoji]128064[/emoji] I've already copped 2 Chelsea shirts. I can't deny them, they're clean.

Willian and Fabregas namesets

I see that Henry posted above is on CFS. Might cop that too.
Got to say I disagree about the Chelsea kits this season, I always buy the top but this season I just couldn't even as a fan.

My authentic Man U kits came in and they fit well. I actually am still planning on getting rid of the away tho if anyone is interested. Just gonna keep the home and third kits.

It's an Authentic Large with patches and Ibrahimovic name and number on the back. Purchased from WSS. Not trying to make a buck.

If this is not allowed here, let me know and I'll gladly edit and remove.

Shoot me a PM.

Would you mind posting fit pics?

I told myself I'll stop buying kits.

This CFS sale is testing the **** out of me.

Haven't budged in yet but that 13/14 Juve Away kit is tempting.

Three more days... Must resist.

:x I thought it was only for the month of august

**** I was thinking of WSS

giphy.gif

WSS pulled their "August" sale early anyways, pathetic :smh:

I told myself I'll stop buying kits.

This CFS sale is testing the **** out of me.

Haven't budged in yet but that 13/14 Juve Away kit is tempting.

Three more days... Must resist.

No but really at least you're looking at one shirt, I just pulled the trigger on 6.

Last edited:
The irrational late night me bought bunch of kits on CFS and instantly regretted the next morning.

:lol: Man, I just had to keep my wallet away from my desk.

I was paying bills the other week and ****** around and had a WSS tab open. :smh: :rofl:

Does anyone know where I can get authentic player sized uefa euro 2012 patches?

Also, a Coutinho authentic player sized nameset for a Brazil 14/15 kit and 2015 Copa America patches?

Last edited:
totally agree, been selling there for years and it blows. I'll give a try on those sites. Thanks for the tips. The shirt is real, I only sell legit stuff. I think the buyer was butthurt because I rejected his 30 bucks offer. He was claiming that the shirt was fake based on the picture of the neck tag, wth? Haha

He probably said it was fake the fact you said it's a match issued shirt. I'm not saying it's not possible but I don't think a match issue shirt should come with a price tag(since it is a match prepped shirt for the players, unless CFS put a price tag on)

Match issued = Match unworn, match prepped.
the buyer probably thought match issue means it was worn or something, so it shouldn't come with a price tag, idk lol
but that shirt is legit regardless.

Back
Top Bottom