Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Can't wait to head down the soccer shop and get these done.

Copped this off eBay for 45

2016 Mens away match jersey.

The retail was 165. At first I was like they're wildin; but when in came in I understood. The quality and minor details are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

He probably said it was fake the fact you said it's a match issued shirt. I'm not saying it's not possible but I don't think a match issue shirt should come with a price tag(since it is a match prepped shirt for the players, unless CFS put a price tag on)

Match issued = Match unworn, match prepped.
the buyer probably thought match issue means it was worn or something, so it shouldn't come with a price tag, idk lol
but that shirt is legit regardless.
I get that, but no where in my auction says match issued. Player issue, yes. Like in CFS

what is the best way to remove lettering off the jersey?
I got a jersey from todofut with generic lettering and its in the wrong color

Any of you guys buy and sell kits on eBay? Just curious on what your guys' experience was with buying and selling kits on eBay.

Didn't even buy from the CFS sale. Passed on the temptation to do so.

Still ended up buying 4 kits elsewhere. Smh.

Any of you guys buy and sell kits on eBay? Just curious on what your guys' experience was with buying and selling kits on eBay.

Selling on eBay is not worth the hassle. Too many fakes make the value of legit kits go way down. If you plan to buy ask for pics. Know your kits. Do some research before buying. There are good deals around.

Last edited:
Guys i've been doing good practicing abstinence of jersey's...but the City shirts on CFS right now and the impending third kit drop has me about to relapse 
laugh.gif
 I gotta stay strong and protect my bank account 
mean.gif

Bought five the last couple of weeks. Three Arsenal, one Roma and one USA. I'm gonna stop till end of season and get home Arsenal and the blue Juventus kit. But I can see with upcoming holiday there'll continue to be tempting sales.

Just limit yourself to the club/national team you support and you will save mad bread. I realistically buy 2 soccer jerseys a year, 4 max.

Back
Top Bottom