Official Soccer Jersey Thread

You guys think if I throw two jerseys in the wash they'll be ok? Ones blue and ones black. Any bleeding?

You guys think if I throw two jerseys in the wash they'll be ok? Ones blue and ones black. Any bleeding?

^^^^^Rule of thumb and most conservative is wash /rinse in COLD and let AIR dry(literally let air dry outside or nice cool low humidity room)

^^^^^Rule of thumb and most conservative is wash /rinse in COLD and let AIR dry(literally let air dry outside or nice cool low humidity room)

Originally Posted by T21D

Thanks, do you iron it after it air dries? I think I will do that.

Originally Posted by T21D

Thanks, do you iron it after it air dries? I think I will do that.

just received both in the mail just now

223624_10150338348922442_579372441_9540313_4125318_n.jpg

Originally Posted by tramericanjr

i meant 2008-09 patch for the 2009-2010 kit

look up the seller soccerauthentics on ebay. He has them, and a TON of other patches/badges and name sets. I actually just bought those patches from him a few weeks ago, they're about $30.

Originally Posted by tramericanjr

i meant 2008-09 patch for the 2009-2010 kit

look up the seller soccerauthentics on ebay. He has them, and a TON of other patches/badges and name sets. I actually just bought those patches from him a few weeks ago, they're about $30.

Back
Top Bottom