Official Soccer Jersey Thread

KB24
pimp.gif

hey guys I've had some trouble finding a 10-11 barcelona home jersey messi or even blank. if anyone knows where I could get one that would be great.

thanks

hey guys I've had some trouble finding a 10-11 barcelona home jersey messi or even blank. if anyone knows where I could get one that would be great.

thanks

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

The match detail?
Nah, not the match detail. It's the national flag on the sleeve when they play international matches. I need them bad. lol.

The match detail?
Nah, not the match detail. It's the national flag on the sleeve when they play international matches. I need them bad. lol.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

The match detail?
you're talking about the flags just like the ones that Holland has below the team crest,right?
i'm pretty sure the flags are stitched onto the jersey...i doubt if they're ever sold separately...

EDIT: my bad...i just realized you said sleeve
laugh.gif

maybe eBay has some iron-on flags that looks similar to it...

The match detail?
you're talking about the flags just like the ones that Holland has below the team crest,right?
i'm pretty sure the flags are stitched onto the jersey...i doubt if they're ever sold separately...

laugh.gif

Thanks fellas, I tried the Madrid store earlier this week and they didn't have them.

Must have been recent, thanks again.

Thanks fellas, I tried the Madrid store earlier this week and they didn't have them.

Must have been recent, thanks again.

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

The match detail?

laugh.gif

haha, yeah the sleeve. no worries, i'm not that desperate. but i do like jerseys that players actually wear on the field.

Back
Top Bottom