Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

The match detail?
Nah, not the match detail. It's the national flag on the sleeve when they play international matches. I need them bad. lol.
you're talking about the flags just like the ones that Holland has below the team crest,right?
i'm pretty sure the flags are stitched onto the jersey...i doubt if they're ever sold separately...

EDIT: my bad...i just realized you said sleeve
laugh.gif

maybe eBay has some iron-on flags that looks similar to it...
haha, yeah the sleeve. no worries, i'm not that desperate. but i do like jerseys that players actually wear on the field.

Originally Posted by zachATTACK0803

Originally Posted by zizou

here's another legitimate ebay seller that has the 10/11 barcelona home.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm...84b88c81f3#ht_1153wt_905

Alright sweet thanks man. Just wondering how do you know that this is a legit ebay seller?
i've ordered from him before. and there was an avid collector that i used to be in contact with through another forum...he is in the UK and vouched for that seller as well. 
i know it's tough to take someone's word. especially from the internet, but the shirts i ordered from him are all legit.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/M1-Events-Ltd-Online-SPORTS-eStore/pages/about-us

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Originally Posted by zachATTACK0803

here's another legitimate ebay seller that has the 10/11 barcelona home.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm...84b88c81f3#ht_1153wt_905

Alright sweet thanks man. Just wondering how do you know that this is a legit ebay seller?
i've ordered from him before. and there was an avid collector that i used to be in contact with through another forum...he is in the UK and vouched for that seller as well. 
i know it's tough to take someone's word. especially from the internet, but the shirts i ordered from him are all legit.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/M1-Events-Ltd-Online-SPORTS-eStore/pages/about-us

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Thanks jada, you live in Orlando right? or close to? What is the shop you frequent, need to get some stuff for my season starting next week.

Thanks jada, you live in Orlando right? or close to? What is the shop you frequent, need to get some stuff for my season starting next week.

guys,take note of the different types of namesets that the teams wear for the league and European matches...
i believe Real Madrid uses white fonts for their red CL kit...in La Liga it's in gold for both their home and away...
this season Dortmund change their strip totally for CL home matches...
and if i'm not mistaken,Bundesliga teams playing in Europe don't have the club name on the back of their kits and Portugese clubs like Porto don't have the sponsor SUPERBOCK on theirs too...

sorry for the lengthy post,but i've seen too many *@@% ups when it comes to jerseys and namesets...
saw one dude wearing this season's MU home kit with last season's CL nameset(i'm glad i waited - thanks Jada)...
but the worse so far was probably a Liverpool kit with EPL patches and Europa namesets...
laugh.gif
 the hell was that fool thinking...
sick.gif

guys,take note of the different types of namesets that the teams wear for the league and European matches...
i believe Real Madrid uses white fonts for their red CL kit...in La Liga it's in gold for both their home and away...
this season Dortmund change their strip totally for CL home matches...
and if i'm not mistaken,Bundesliga teams playing in Europe don't have the club name on the back of their kits and Portugese clubs like Porto don't have the sponsor SUPERBOCK on theirs too...

sorry for the lengthy post,but i've seen too many *@@% ups when it comes to jerseys and namesets...
saw one dude wearing this season's MU home kit with last season's CL nameset(i'm glad i waited - thanks Jada)...
but the worse so far was probably a Liverpool kit with EPL patches and Europa namesets...
laugh.gif
 the hell was that fool thinking...
sick.gif

keep in mind that france has some rules surrounding alcohol advertising. so clubs with alcohol sponsors cannot show the logos on their shirts. for example, liverpool played in sponsorless shirts because they had carlsberg for awhile.

keep in mind that france has some rules surrounding alcohol advertising. so clubs with alcohol sponsors cannot show the logos on their shirts. for example, liverpool played in sponsorless shirts because they had carlsberg for awhile.

right,i forgot about that one...thanks for pointing it out...
frankly,i don't fancy betting/alcohol sponsorships so seeing kits without them are always welcomed...
pimp.gif

speaking of which,that away kit Marseille wore in their first CL match this season were 
eek.gif

anyway,here's my recent pickups...added the patches for the Spain kit and picked up Barca's "fan version" jersey from a couple of seasons back...

right,i forgot about that one...thanks for pointing it out...
frankly,i don't fancy betting/alcohol sponsorships so seeing kits without them are always welcomed...
pimp.gif

speaking of which,that away kit Marseille wore in their first CL match this season were 
eek.gif

anyway,here's my recent pickups...added the patches for the Spain kit and picked up Barca's "fan version" jersey from a couple of seasons back...

does anyone know where to get the korea flag patch on their jerseys that they actually wear in the world cup or wherever?

I don't know any place in North America actually does that flag patch on their sleeves. I know pretty certain that it's only limited to jerseys they sell in Korea, it's an iron-on patch like names & numbers on back so usually they sell that patch along with N&N. I know exactly what you are talking about though. 
And I know someone mentioned match detail but Korea rarely makes matchday kit. They tried it couple times for friendlies before last years WC but Korea almost never makes matchday kit. I wish they do, though. 

does anyone know where to get the korea flag patch on their jerseys that they actually wear in the world cup or wherever?

I don't know any place in North America actually does that flag patch on their sleeves. I know pretty certain that it's only limited to jerseys they sell in Korea, it's an iron-on patch like names & numbers on back so usually they sell that patch along with N&N. I know exactly what you are talking about though. 
And I know someone mentioned match detail but Korea rarely makes matchday kit. They tried it couple times for friendlies before last years WC but Korea almost never makes matchday kit. I wish they do, though. 

Just got my Klose Germany away jersey in after it being on back order for a good 1/2 year. Applied the WC patch and match details.

There is a little bit of glue residue coming out of the bottom right corner of the patch that is bugging me. Thinking about re-doing it, however last time I attempted this I ruined my jersey. Any tips as to how to successfully remove the patch or am I stuck with it?

Just got my Klose Germany away jersey in after it being on back order for a good 1/2 year. Applied the WC patch and match details.

There is a little bit of glue residue coming out of the bottom right corner of the patch that is bugging me. Thinking about re-doing it, however last time I attempted this I ruined my jersey. Any tips as to how to successfully remove the patch or am I stuck with it?

Back
Top Bottom