Official Soccer Jersey Thread

^^^ ebay seller:venster has a bunch of nice stuff.

anybody know how to successfully remove the iron on patches that have glue such as my WC one?

anybody know how to successfully remove the iron on patches that have glue such as my WC one?

^^^^Dude, it looks 
pimp.gif
. 99.9% of us wouldn't have seen it you haven't told us. Besides, I still can't see it. Don't try to be a hero and totally eff it up.
Keepie Uppie- as usual on the Spain jersey
smokin.gif

^^^^Dude, it looks 
pimp.gif
. 99.9% of us wouldn't have seen it you haven't told us. Besides, I still can't see it. Don't try to be a hero and totally eff it up.
smokin.gif

@Ronaldo - That Klose jersey is
eek.gif
.  Been wanting one for a while but it's been too rare to find at a decent price.
@Keepie - Really like that Spain, nice patches too.

Now to get caught up with pick-ups from the last month or so...

Got these Arsenal jerseys from someone for $30 each, all with Lextra.
pimp.gif
 Before we lost Nasri, though 
eyes.gif

Really love the new ones, too. Got em from Kitbag so no Lextra.

Always loved this one, they're becoming a little harder to find now.

Inter from NDC clearance. Haven't gotten around to applying the Scudetto yet, might also get the UCL 2010 champions patch and Respect patch as well.

@Ronaldo - That Klose jersey is
eek.gif
.  Been wanting one for a while but it's been too rare to find at a decent price.
@Keepie - Really like that Spain, nice patches too.

Now to get caught up with pick-ups from the last month or so...

Got these Arsenal jerseys from someone for $30 each, all with Lextra.
pimp.gif
 Before we lost Nasri, though 
eyes.gif

Really love the new ones, too. Got em from Kitbag so no Lextra.

Always loved this one, they're becoming a little harder to find now.

Inter from NDC clearance. Haven't gotten around to applying the Scudetto yet, might also get the UCL 2010 champions patch and Respect patch as well.

Originally Posted by T21D

^^^^Dude, it looks 
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
Haha thanks boss, that's all I needed to hear. I'm just a little OCD about those kinds of things, I really need to get over it.

Originally Posted by T21D

^^^^Dude, it looks 
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
Haha thanks boss, that's all I needed to hear. I'm just a little OCD about those kinds of things, I really need to get over it.

Does anyone know the difference between Basic and Authentic lettering on jerseys? (On WorldSoccerShop)
Is the Authentic lettering the same that players use on-field ?

Does anyone know the difference between Basic and Authentic lettering on jerseys? (On WorldSoccerShop)

I have this old Sao Paolo jersey, can anyone on here peg what era it's from?  I'd love to learn what to look for from an expert.  Click on the text above each pic if you want to see a hi-rez pic of the thumb.  Thanks!
Pic 1

spfcthumb.jpg

Pic 2

spfc2thumb.jpg

Pic 3

spfc3thumb.jpg

Pic 4

spfc4thumb.jpg

I have this old Sao Paolo jersey, can anyone on here peg what era it's from?  I'd love to learn what to look for from an expert.  Click on the text above each pic if you want to see a hi-rez pic of the thumb.  Thanks!
Pic 1

spfcthumb.jpg

Pic 2

spfc2thumb.jpg

Pic 3

spfc3thumb.jpg

Pic 4

spfc4thumb.jpg

Originally Posted by Cali Fresh

I'm pretty sure yeah not 100% sure tho, someone else help me out on this one 

Originally Posted by Cali Fresh

I'm pretty sure yeah not 100% sure tho, someone else help me out on this one 

I'm pretty sure when you choose basic lettering they use generic lettering that is similar in shape to the authentic but may be a different material and in some cases missing the logos that may be on the numbers

I'm pretty sure when you choose basic lettering they use generic lettering that is similar in shape to the authentic but may be a different material and in some cases missing the logos that may be on the numbers

Originally Posted by Ronaldo Nazario

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. thanks. been looking forever.

Originally Posted by Ronaldo Nazario

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. thanks. been looking forever.

Anyone in this thread cop the aqua/tealish blue Brasil jersey from this year from NIKE?  If so, how does it fit, is it nicer in person than pics.

Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom