Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by T21D

2012 NASL team San Antonio Scorpions debut, since I had the blk away, I needed the white homes

398596333.jpg

Where'd you cop these at???
u can cop off they website http://www.sanantonioscorpions.com/

2012 NASL team San Antonio Scorpions debut, since I had the blk away, I needed the white homes

398596333.jpg

or you can hit them up @(210) 495-8686 - ask for Jessie, the website isn't live so stock might not be up to date.

398596333.jpg

or you can hit them up @(210) 495-8686 - ask for Jessie, the website isn't live so stock might not be up to date.

Originally Posted by beans718

is that united kit authentic.. im hoping or that price..

My exact thought... but then again I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't.  It's really nice but if not authentic it should be like $110-20 tops.  
That UCL final box set up there is pretty dope though, Keepie.  
nerd.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/25090281298...NX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_902wt_1189

Won this on eBay, seller said shipping was 5 GBP and I had an eBay Bucks cash back to use, so it's only $7 shipped from the UK.
eek.gif
 Couldn't believe nobody else knew about it, bout to buy some UCL patches to complete it.

Originally Posted by beans718

is that united kit authentic.. im hoping or that price..

My exact thought... but then again I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't.  It's really nice but if not authentic it should be like $110-20 tops.  
That UCL final box set up there is pretty dope though, Keepie.  
nerd.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/25090281298...NX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_902wt_1189

Won this on eBay, seller said shipping was 5 GBP and I had an eBay Bucks cash back to use, so it's only $7 shipped from the UK.
eek.gif
 Couldn't believe nobody else knew about it, bout to buy some UCL patches to complete it.

Anyone have a Kappa made jersey?  I want to get one of the new Fulham Dempsey ones but the fit looks pretty tight.

Anyone have a Kappa made jersey?  I want to get one of the new Fulham Dempsey ones but the fit looks pretty tight.

Originally Posted by tomv11

They fit small, I wear a Medium but got a Large in all my Roma kits. Kappa is one of the best kit makers. Quality is amazing, design wise there 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by tomv11

They fit small, I wear a Medium but got a Large in all my Roma kits. Kappa is one of the best kit makers. Quality is amazing, design wise there 
eyes.gif

I think this might have been asked before but I can't find it. Is it possible to take off the standard LFP patch on my barcelona jersey to put the champions league "ball" patch on. And if its not possible does anyone know if I could just put the champions league "ball" patch over the LFP patch?

Thanks!

I think this might have been asked before but I can't find it. Is it possible to take off the standard LFP patch on my barcelona jersey to put the champions league "ball" patch on. And if its not possible does anyone know if I could just put the champions league "ball" patch over the LFP patch?

Thanks!

Keepie Uppie- got mine thru the bay, soccerplus had'em but XL/XXL's only.
zachATTACK- got that piece of crap LFP taken off and just finding time to pick it up and apply the big/official LFP and <3 bank patch

Keepie Uppie- got mine thru the bay, soccerplus had'em but XL/XXL's only.
zachATTACK- got that piece of crap LFP taken off and just finding time to pick it up and apply the big/official LFP and <3 bank patch

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

other than eBay,does anyone know where i can find this away kit from 2009-2010?

Nope, I think that one's long sold out.  I remember when they had them at the outlets, too.  Now I regret copping.  
30t6p3b.gif
  Your best bet is eBay, just be very careful.  It's easy to spot fakes sometimes (like when it's coming from Hong Kong or someplace in the Far East) but it's always best to ask the seller any questions.

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

other than eBay,does anyone know where i can find this away kit from 2009-2010?

Nope, I think that one's long sold out.  I remember when they had them at the outlets, too.  Now I regret copping.  
30t6p3b.gif
  Your best bet is eBay, just be very careful.  It's easy to spot fakes sometimes (like when it's coming from Hong Kong or someplace in the Far East) but it's always best to ask the seller any questions.

Back
Top Bottom