Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Added another piece to the Ronnie collection today. Stolen off ebay for $45 shipped 
pimp.gif

price
smokin.gif

player
smokin.gif

team
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

Hey guys anyone know when the new brasil black pack drops?

Unless there's a new team kit that I don't know about the last drop was around the World Cup South Africa 2010

Hey guys anyone know when the new brasil black pack drops?

Unless there's a new team kit that I don't know about the last drop was around the World Cup South Africa 2010

^^^Nike had given us a little preview on their FB page right before Copa America started. I'm guessing they were only going to drop the black 3rd kits if Brasil made it to the final...which they didn't. Hope they still release it eventually though

http://footballfashion.or...112-third-jersey-camisa/  

^article says it was released to public but what very limited (source isn't credible) but I have seen the jersey being sold by some legit ebay sellers in Brasil

^^^Nike had given us a little preview on their FB page right before Copa America started. I'm guessing they were only going to drop the black 3rd kits if Brasil made it to the final...which they didn't. Hope they still release it eventually though

^article says it was released to public but what very limited (source isn't credible) but I have seen the jersey being sold by some legit ebay sellers in Brasil

Want to get the Lyon home kit. I know that they only wear the Everest Poker sponsor in Ligue 1.

So I would like to get a Ligue 1 patch, which I've found on soccerplus.net which I presume is legit.
It says they only wear the patch on the right sleeve. Is the left sleeve blank during league matches?

Lastly where can I get the official Name/Number for Lyon, I saw that you can order one from their
official site but the price is od. I'd prefer Bastos, Gomis, or Cissokho.

Used to BPL kits which are light years easier in finding Name/Number/Patches, etc.

Edit--- Looking to get a Brighton Away kit, and the manufacturer is Errea, which is Italian, assuming
I should go up a size since the Italian kits fit tighter.

Hoping to pick up this Everton 3rd kit as well
pimp.gif

Want to get the Lyon home kit. I know that they only wear the Everest Poker sponsor in Ligue 1.

So I would like to get a Ligue 1 patch, which I've found on soccerplus.net which I presume is legit.
It says they only wear the patch on the right sleeve. Is the left sleeve blank during league matches?

Lastly where can I get the official Name/Number for Lyon, I saw that you can order one from their
official site but the price is od. I'd prefer Bastos, Gomis, or Cissokho.

Used to BPL kits which are light years easier in finding Name/Number/Patches, etc.

Edit--- Looking to get a Brighton Away kit, and the manufacturer is Errea, which is Italian, assuming
I should go up a size since the Italian kits fit tighter.

Hoping to pick up this Everton 3rd kit as well
pimp.gif

hi guys, thanks for your input, i have been looking at the above jersey on ebay, not sure if i want to pay 200 or so for it. the black pack jersey that i really want is this one

hi guys, thanks for your input, i have been looking at the above jersey on ebay, not sure if i want to pay 200 or so for it. the black pack jersey that i really want is this one

Looking at the picture, it's the authentic version meaning it has the slimmer fit, heat-sealed seams, etc. which Nike charges $150 for, but this is a limited edition with printing so I think if you really want it and there's no other choice, $200 is reasonable.  It's your decision though, I personally would only drop $200 if I were desperate but this seems extremely HTF so...

Looking at the picture, it's the authentic version meaning it has the slimmer fit, heat-sealed seams, etc. which Nike charges $150 for, but this is a limited edition with printing so I think if you really want it and there's no other choice, $200 is reasonable.  It's your decision though, I personally would only drop $200 if I were desperate but this seems extremely HTF so...

Originally Posted by SirLuciousLeftFoot

also if its a player issue authentic then the logo and federation badge are also gonna be screen printed on and not embroidered. 
T21D, wet

Originally Posted by SirLuciousLeftFoot

also if its a player issue authentic then the logo and federation badge are also gonna be screen printed on and not embroidered. 
T21D, wet

I've gotten 2 jerseys in the past month. Have to support my team, just so happens I'm the only Barcelona fan in a family that is predominantly Real Madrid.

This one just came in. And I'm getting a David Villa nameset for this one in tomorrow from the mail. Can't wait to put it together!

I've gotten 2 jerseys in the past month. Have to support my team, just so happens I'm the only Barcelona fan in a family that is predominantly Real Madrid.

This one just came in. And I'm getting a David Villa nameset for this one in tomorrow from the mail. Can't wait to put it together!

checked with ndc about the all blacked out nsw brasil jersey, said didn't drop in the US and is supposed to get back at me on how i might find one. talked to an ebay seller in brasil and said that jersey is impossible to find. oh well.

checked with ndc about the all blacked out nsw brasil jersey, said didn't drop in the US and is supposed to get back at me on how i might find one. talked to an ebay seller in brasil and said that jersey is impossible to find. oh well.

Haven't posted in the while, but here are a few of my latest pick-ups.
Man U - Third 2011 CL Long Sleeve

Man U - Home 2009 Long Sleeve

Real Madrid - CL Third.  For those of you who haven't gotten this one yet - you should!  Real Madrid + red = Problem 
sick.gif

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom