Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Originally Posted by T21D

Keepie Uppie- got mine thru the bay, soccerplus had'em but XL/XXL's only.
zachATTACK- got that piece of crap LFP taken off and just finding time to pick it up and apply the big/official LFP and <3 bank patch
did it leave a mark when you took it off?

zachATTACK- got that piece of crap LFP taken off and just finding time to pick it up and apply the big/official LFP and <3 bank patch

Originally Posted by zachATTACK0803

Never done it myself, but saw other's pics of theirs in this thread... the Starball covered up the mark left by the LFP except you could still kind of see where the corners from the LFP patch were.  Still looks 
pimp.gif
 though, you can barely notice.  Go back through the thread and you should be able to find some pics/how-to. Those LFP patches on the replicas are garbage, sucks that they're sewn on already too so it's not even like you have an option. 
indifferent.gif

Never done it myself, but saw other's pics of theirs in this thread... the Starball covered up the mark left by the LFP except you could still kind of see where the corners from the LFP patch were.  Still looks 
pimp.gif
 though, you can barely notice.  Go back through the thread and you should be able to find some pics/how-to. Those LFP patches on the replicas are garbage, sucks that they're sewn on already too so it's not even like you have an option. 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by SirLuciousLeftFoot

pimp.gif
indifferent.gif
Alright sweet yeah sound good. I'll probably end up doing it and will for sure post pics when I'm done 

Originally Posted by SirLuciousLeftFoot

pimp.gif
indifferent.gif
Alright sweet yeah sound good. I'll probably end up doing it and will for sure post pics when I'm done 

zachATTACK0803,i would advise you not to do it on your own...the Starball is not big enough to cover the whole area if not done properly...

i had the LFP patch taken off by a tailor...
this was how it looked after the surgery...

since then,i've worn the jersey for at least 20 times...after all the handwashing and light ironing,this is how it looks now:

zachATTACK0803,i would advise you not to do it on your own...the Starball is not big enough to cover the whole area if not done properly...

i had the LFP patch taken off by a tailor...
this was how it looked after the surgery...

since then,i've worn the jersey for at least 20 times...after all the handwashing and light ironing,this is how it looks now:

That looks just fine. Yeah I wasnt going to do it on my own, I dont trust myself ha definitely going to a tailor or something like that. On the barcelona champions league topic, anyone know where I can get a champions league final match detail patch. I've been look on ebay and cant find any
thanks 

That looks just fine. Yeah I wasnt going to do it on my own, I dont trust myself ha definitely going to a tailor or something like that. On the barcelona champions league topic, anyone know where I can get a champions league final match detail patch. I've been look on ebay and cant find any
thanks 

So I have a question, I've gotten all of my jerseys from worldsoccershop.com only. I was wondering what other sites are there that sell soccer jerseys that are legit?

So I have a question, I've gotten all of my jerseys from worldsoccershop.com only. I was wondering what other sites are there that sell soccer jerseys that are legit?

Back
Top Bottom