Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Originally Posted by ELCHAPULINCOLORADO

Originally Posted by jay zoe2

AC Milan HOME

THIS YEARS AC MILAN JERSEY IS FIRE
pimp.gif
this. incredible.

may be my first adidas jersey, one of the best i've seen. i saw someone wearing it and i was like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
in person.

i will be getting an ibrahimovic longsleeve, anybody know what patches i need for that? (for a champions league jersey).

AC Milan HOME

pimp.gif
this. incredible.

may be my first adidas jersey, one of the best i've seen. i saw someone wearing it and i was like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
in person.

i will be getting an ibrahimovic longsleeve, anybody know what patches i need for that? (for a champions league jersey).

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

AC Milan HOME

pimp.gif
this. incredible.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
in person.

Good luck finding a long sleeve home.  I have been on the hunt for a one for a while.
As far as the patches, you'll need: The scudetta patch, the UEFA star ball, the respect patch, and the (4)four winner trophy patch.  You don't have to worry about the name set since they wear the same one for both league and CL play.

AC Milan HOME

pimp.gif
this. incredible.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
in person.

Good luck finding a long sleeve home.  I have been on the hunt for a one for a while.
As far as the patches, you'll need: The scudetta patch, the UEFA star ball, the respect patch, and the (4)four winner trophy patch.  You don't have to worry about the name set since they wear the same one for both league and CL play.

^ what do you mean? aren't the longsleeves all over worldsoccershop and the likes?

also, do you mean the 7 time winner trophy patch? and thanks for the info on the other patches, appreciate it.

^ what do you mean? aren't the longsleeves all over worldsoccershop and the likes?

also, do you mean the 7 time winner trophy patch? and thanks for the info on the other patches, appreciate it.

You are correct, it's the 7 time winner.  I am getting a Bayern Munich jersey done, and I had 4 time winner on my mind.  Regarding the the long sleeve, I am in need of an XL and I seem to be striking out.

You are correct, it's the 7 time winner.  I am getting a Bayern Munich jersey done, and I had 4 time winner on my mind.  Regarding the the long sleeve, I am in need of an XL and I seem to be striking out.

If Im from the US, is it stupid to pay absurd Euro prices for kits over here in Europe?? Kits with limited badged, no name/number sets are 75-90 euro, from what I've seen in Spain, France and Italy. That huge sports store at Piccadilly circus in London seem to have the best prices abroad.I don't be back stateside until next summer tho

If Im from the US, is it stupid to pay absurd Euro prices for kits over here in Europe?? Kits with limited badged, no name/number sets are 75-90 euro, from what I've seen in Spain, France and Italy. That huge sports store at Piccadilly circus in London seem to have the best prices abroad.I don't be back stateside until next summer tho

^Order from Kitbag.com based in the UK. Usually the best prices on the internet and you'll probably get your stuff fast too because you're actually in Europe.

^^ I believe that one is long sold out because they won the CL in that. Check eBay with caution, I guess. Last year's home is on sale right now on a few websites, I think NDC has it.

^^ I believe that one is long sold out because they won the CL in that. Check eBay with caution, I guess. Last year's home is on sale right now on a few websites, I think NDC has it.

Back
Top Bottom