Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Originally Posted by T21D

DR DAMON wrote:
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

latest pickup's

399034384.jpg

those pickups are dope Fred. Ive got my AC Milan warmup on today.

-Tyler

399290369.jpg

Placed the heat resistant cloth and placed the iron in the wool setting, pressed hard for 30 seconds and viola. Reinforced!
i might need that...how much does it normally cost?not sure if i can find it here though...

anyway,here are my pickups for this week...
gonna do the patchwork and match detail for the Spain away and get someone at the store to help me out with Fletcher's nameset for this one:

^ how much is that jersey worth now?
laugh.gif
 got everything done a day before he anounced his retirement...

399290369.jpg

Placed the heat resistant cloth and placed the iron in the wool setting, pressed hard for 30 seconds and viola. Reinforced!
i might need that...how much does it normally cost?not sure if i can find it here though...

anyway,here are my pickups for this week...
gonna do the patchwork and match detail for the Spain away and get someone at the store to help me out with Fletcher's nameset for this one:

^ how much is that jersey worth now?
laugh.gif
 got everything done a day before he anounced his retirement...

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

T21D wrote:

Keepie Uppie - so fabric glue is my ONLY alternative on the RESPECT badge
mad.gif

i guess so...
but most of the time the patch sticks fine for me...i only needed to use fabric glue maybe once or twice before...

anyway,did the namesets and patches yesterday for these two:

I hate you.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

T21D wrote:

Keepie Uppie - so fabric glue is my ONLY alternative on the RESPECT badge
mad.gif

i guess so...
but most of the time the patch sticks fine for me...i only needed to use fabric glue maybe once or twice before...

anyway,did the namesets and patches yesterday for these two:

I hate you.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Manchester United '12/13 home and away kits have been leaked...

Not a fan of the LS. Maybe in person they will look better..

3ap8w.jpg

jqkig4.jpg

3ap8w.jpg

jqkig4.jpg

^I saw those too. Home looks like a lumberjack flannel, away is alright but really needs some contrast on the neck/cuffs... and the v-necks don't work. I'm guessing they're a tribute to Sir Alex, in which case... I don't think I'd make such a change to both home and away kits, maybe one or the other, or just a special third kit.

All-over tartan print isn't really something you'd expect to see on a Man Utd kit... maybe on a Celtic shirt or something but seems borderline out-of-place for Man Utd, Sir Alex tribute or not.

^I saw those too. Home looks like a lumberjack flannel, away is alright but really needs some contrast on the neck/cuffs... and the v-necks don't work. I'm guessing they're a tribute to Sir Alex, in which case... I don't think I'd make such a change to both home and away kits, maybe one or the other, or just a special third kit.

All-over tartan print isn't really something you'd expect to see on a Man Utd kit... maybe on a Celtic shirt or something but seems borderline out-of-place for Man Utd, Sir Alex tribute or not.

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

3ap8w.jpg

jqkig4.jpg
I don't think I believe this for one reason. This year's away kit will probably turn into the third kit... why would they make the away kit blue again?

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

3ap8w.jpg

jqkig4.jpg
I don't think I believe this for one reason. This year's away kit will probably turn into the third kit... why would they make the away kit blue again?

^Maybe they'll actually design a third kit. Possibly a white one, using the same checked design. I remember they had that black third lined up for this year, but Nike unfortunately scrapped it.

^Maybe they'll actually design a third kit. Possibly a white one, using the same checked design. I remember they had that black third lined up for this year, but Nike unfortunately scrapped it.

Try one of those hobby stores that sell anything from picture frames, fabric, and seasonal junk decorations. Or call a fabirc store.  

Try one of those hobby stores that sell anything from picture frames, fabric, and seasonal junk decorations. Or call a fabirc store.  

Originally Posted by SirLuciousLeftFoot

This pissed me off to no end.

As for those supposed next years, I will most definately not buy either one lol. I'll start stocking up on this seasons now.

As for those supposed next years, I will most definately not buy either one lol. I'll start stocking up on this seasons now.

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

The most annoying part was seeing fakes on eBay and even the knockoffs were sick. 
30t6p3b.gif

United really didn't need the black third that much but people would be all over it so they should've done at least some sort of limited release.

I have a BALOTELLI Italy away long sleeve coming in the mail in a few days- love Mario, dislike City.  Will post pics once I get it. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

The most annoying part was seeing fakes on eBay and even the knockoffs were sick. 
30t6p3b.gif

United really didn't need the black third that much but people would be all over it so they should've done at least some sort of limited release.

I have a BALOTELLI Italy away long sleeve coming in the mail in a few days- love Mario, dislike City.  Will post pics once I get it. 
pimp.gif

yeah, I even debated on copping one of the knock off's to see how the quality was, worse come to worse it would be played in lol.

As much as I love Fergie, it seems tacky and unimaginative. Nike comes correct sometimes and other's they simply flounder.

yeah, I even debated on copping one of the knock off's to see how the quality was, worse come to worse it would be played in lol.

As much as I love Fergie, it seems tacky and unimaginative. Nike comes correct sometimes and other's they simply flounder.

Back
Top Bottom