Official Soccer Jersey Thread

I've had no problems from them in the past though, good people and fast shipping.

Just getting frustrated with this. Guy I talked to this week said the name/letters would be in this past Friday at the latest, we'll see..

I've had no problems from them in the past though, good people and fast shipping.

Just getting frustrated with this. Guy I talked to this week said the name/letters would be in this past Friday at the latest, we'll see..

Onionbag dudes are herbs...I remember my cousin ordered some cleats from them and he didn't get a shipping confirmation for a week, called to see what it was and they said they're out of stock and forgot to call.

Bums.

Onionbag dudes are herbs...I remember my cousin ordered some cleats from them and he didn't get a shipping confirmation for a week, called to see what it was and they said they're out of stock and forgot to call.

Bums.

Sorry if posted, but where can I go online to create a custom crest? Like what dude did above. Again if posted my bad

Sorry if posted, but where can I go online to create a custom crest? Like what dude did above. Again if posted my bad

This morning Nike/Swoosh had L,XL,XXL in Barcelona 11/12 Home...now only XXL.

laugh.gif
Looks like a lot of people will be rocking Cesc kits in the coming days.

This morning Nike/Swoosh had L,XL,XXL in Barcelona 11/12 Home...now only XXL.

laugh.gif
Looks like a lot of people will be rocking Cesc kits in the coming days.

So, if I were to want the new colombia kit and a separate patch for the u-20 world cup what would be my best bet?

So, if I were to want the new colombia kit and a separate patch for the u-20 world cup what would be my best bet?

Originally Posted by Caerus

The crest from my soccer club was created by our captain. He's good with Adobe Illustrator and what not. Not sure if there is a place online that you can do it.

Originally Posted by Caerus

The crest from my soccer club was created by our captain. He's good with Adobe Illustrator and what not. Not sure if there is a place online that you can do it.

What's up Ari?- BTW- are you part of the ac milan CURVA SUD CHAPTER in NY? I've been a fan of theirs since last year on FB.
EYESEESOLE- I play in San Atonio,TX. We have 3 rec teams, a Div 1, 30-40 yr/old team (which I should be playing on
embarassed.gif
) and the OG -div 3 team.

the coolness- just saw their patches- very 
glasses.gif
w/ the coffee cup and ball.

Caerus- you can try here-http://www.soccer.com/logos/custom.php

...as far as Onionbag- yeah their communication is suspect but after calling them I usually get my stuff w/in a day or two
embarassed.gif
. Otherwise I'd give them a 3 outta 5 stars. Soccerplus is good w/ printing stuff up as well.

What's up Ari?- BTW- are you part of the ac milan CURVA SUD CHAPTER in NY? I've been a fan of theirs since last year on FB.
EYESEESOLE- I play in San Atonio,TX. We have 3 rec teams, a Div 1, 30-40 yr/old team (which I should be playing on
embarassed.gif
) and the OG -div 3 team.

the coolness- just saw their patches- very 
glasses.gif
w/ the coffee cup and ball.

Caerus- you can try here-http://www.soccer.com/logos/custom.php

...as far as Onionbag- yeah their communication is suspect but after calling them I usually get my stuff w/in a day or two
embarassed.gif
. Otherwise I'd give them a 3 outta 5 stars. Soccerplus is good w/ printing stuff up as well.

pimp.gif
lion and the rose sponsor.. usually go to the one near north star mall to watch big games

pimp.gif
lion and the rose sponsor.. usually go to the one near north star mall to watch big games

anyone know where i can get a manchester united 09/10 jersery (besides onionbag) I need one asap!....prefer a website other than ebay

anyone know where i can get a manchester united 09/10 jersery (besides onionbag) I need one asap!....prefer a website other than ebay

Back
Top Bottom