Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Anyone in this thread cop the aqua/tealish blue Brasil jersey from this year from NIKE?  If so, how does it fit, is it nicer in person than pics.

Thanks in advance.

My brother got his jersey monday from wss. The BPL badges looked like standard size, but either way I wanna thank Jada and T21D for helping me with the lettering info. He loved it.

My brother got his jersey monday from wss. The BPL badges looked like standard size, but either way I wanna thank Jada and T21D for helping me with the lettering info. He loved it.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Anyone in this thread cop the aqua/tealish blue Brasil jersey from this year from NIKE?  If so, how does it fit, is it nicer in person than pics.

Thanks in advance.
I believe they fit pretty slim, not too sure but I saw a medium at a Nike Outlet today (it was the home/yellow) that looked pretty small.  I've seen the away/dark teal at NikeTown NY and thought it looked pretty nice, I would get it on discount.  Not a huge fan of the "download bar" but the color is really unique. It's up to you, though. 

Thanks in advance.
I believe they fit pretty slim, not too sure but I saw a medium at a Nike Outlet today (it was the home/yellow) that looked pretty small.  I've seen the away/dark teal at NikeTown NY and thought it looked pretty nice, I would get it on discount.  Not a huge fan of the "download bar" but the color is really unique. It's up to you, though. 

SirLuciousLeftFoot wrote:

White PSG is player issue, long sleeve. Galaxy is authentic long sleeve.

scaled.php

the player issued PSG i need in my life so bad.. more pics would be appreciated and of the long sleve galaxy

scaled.php

the player issued PSG i need in my life so bad.. more pics would be appreciated and of the long sleve galaxy

lilpro4u wrote:

Don't know why the PSG pics didn't come out so great, but here you go:

The red stripe has this very unique pattern, if you tilt your monitor back you should be able to see it better.

"This is Paris"

The authentic has this faint sash watermark embossed in the fabric, you can definitely see it a lot better in this pic than in real life.

Lextra patches that you only get on the authentic.

Back neck detail, not sure if this is unique to the authentic. You can search out this authentic long sleeve on eBay and get one for pretty cheap now, I believe. I always see these MLS authentics from years past on there.

By the way, I got the white PSG several months ago from this guy on eBay. He only sells AUTHENTIC stuff, highly recommended if you're ever in the market for anything player issue. Fast shipping from the UK, too. He doesn't have the white PSG anymore, but I think he has some other stuff you might be interested in 
wink.gif
 http://stores.ebay.com/sassportslimited

lilpro4u wrote:

Don't know why the PSG pics didn't come out so great, but here you go:

The red stripe has this very unique pattern, if you tilt your monitor back you should be able to see it better.

"This is Paris"

The authentic has this faint sash watermark embossed in the fabric, you can definitely see it a lot better in this pic than in real life.

Lextra patches that you only get on the authentic.

Back neck detail, not sure if this is unique to the authentic. You can search out this authentic long sleeve on eBay and get one for pretty cheap now, I believe. I always see these MLS authentics from years past on there.

By the way, I got the white PSG several months ago from this guy on eBay. He only sells AUTHENTIC stuff, highly recommended if you're ever in the market for anything player issue. Fast shipping from the UK, too. He doesn't have the white PSG anymore, but I think he has some other stuff you might be interested in 
wink.gif
 http://stores.ebay.com/sassportslimited

Oh, and one more thing. For anyone looking for this Brasil jersey on the cheap and is a size MEDIUM, Nike Factory store at Deer Park had ONE on the clearance apparel rack for $50 and an extra 30% discount. Might be gone (I was there a few hours ago), but here is the number anyway, don't have the SKU so just call and ask I guess:

Nike Factory Store Deer Park
102 The Arches Cir.
Deer Park, NY 11729
631-242-3014

nike-11-13-brazil-home-soccer-jersey.jpg

Oh, and one more thing. For anyone looking for this Brasil jersey on the cheap and is a size MEDIUM, Nike Factory store at Deer Park had ONE on the clearance apparel rack for $50 and an extra 30% discount. Might be gone (I was there a few hours ago), but here is the number anyway, don't have the SKU so just call and ask I guess:

102 The Arches Cir.
Deer Park, NY 11729
631-242-3014

Does anyone know how to shrink a soccer jersey?? One of my friends picked me up a Real Madrid one but he got the wrong size and its too big on me.

appreciate it.

Does anyone know how to shrink a soccer jersey?? One of my friends picked me up a Real Madrid one but he got the wrong size and its too big on me.

appreciate it.

My understanding is that you can't do it.  I don't believe the material allows for any significant shrinking.  Never tried it, but I've always assumed these Climacool/Dri-fit/poly materials used on jerseys aren't supposed to shrink.

My understanding is that you can't do it.  I don't believe the material allows for any significant shrinking.  Never tried it, but I've always assumed these Climacool/Dri-fit/poly materials used on jerseys aren't supposed to shrink.

Originally Posted by SirLuciousLeftFoot

102 The Arches Cir.
Deer Park, NY 11729
631-242-3014

Thanks for the info. Pic makes it look really slim.  I was thinking XL like I have for previous Brasil jerseys, but I almost think 2xl would be necessary.  I can't see paying full price for the dark teal.  I will await for them hopefully to hit outlets at some point or possibly find a swoosh hookup.  Assuming their jerseys will switch over in a few months again as well?

Originally Posted by SirLuciousLeftFoot

102 The Arches Cir.
Deer Park, NY 11729
631-242-3014

Thanks for the info. Pic makes it look really slim.  I was thinking XL like I have for previous Brasil jerseys, but I almost think 2xl would be necessary.  I can't see paying full price for the dark teal.  I will await for them hopefully to hit outlets at some point or possibly find a swoosh hookup.  Assuming their jerseys will switch over in a few months again as well?

Thanks in advance.
Her ya go Rich, got these thru Nikys when they first came and they had a promo- $120 shipped name and number AUTHENTIC all inclusive- yes, I'd go up a size. I usually wear a MED in the replicas but the Authentics fit slimmer and I went L
398596338.jpg
398596334.jpg

2012 NASL team San Antonio Scorpions debut, since I had the blk away, I needed the white homes

398596333.jpg

Thanks in advance.
Her ya go Rich, got these thru Nikys when they first came and they had a promo- $120 shipped name and number AUTHENTIC all inclusive- yes, I'd go up a size. I usually wear a MED in the replicas but the Authentics fit slimmer and I went L
398596338.jpg
398596334.jpg

2012 NASL team San Antonio Scorpions debut, since I had the blk away, I needed the white homes

398596333.jpg

Bryscooplaygrifhold wrote:

These are the supposed new Brazil home kits for the Olympics:
brazil-2012-olympics-nike-home-football-shirt-a.jpg

http://www.footballshirtculture.com...olympics-nike-home-football-shirt-leaked.html

Bryscooplaygrifhold wrote:

These are the supposed new Brazil home kits for the Olympics:
brazil-2012-olympics-nike-home-football-shirt-a.jpg

http://www.footballshirtculture.com...olympics-nike-home-football-shirt-leaked.html

Originally Posted by T21D

Her ya go Rich, got these thru Nikys when they first came and they had a promo- $120 shipped name and number AUTHENTIC all inclusive
398596338.jpg
398596334.jpg

eek.gif

The teal is so dope, love the number style too.  Definitely going to need this one. Hopefully they hit the outlets, I got the World Cup away (the one with the yellow dots on the front) at an outlet for $10 when they had a huge clearance sale a few months back.

Originally Posted by T21D

Her ya go Rich, got these thru Nikys when they first came and they had a promo- $120 shipped name and number AUTHENTIC all inclusive
398596338.jpg
398596334.jpg

eek.gif

The teal is so dope, love the number style too.  Definitely going to need this one. Hopefully they hit the outlets, I got the World Cup away (the one with the yellow dots on the front) at an outlet for $10 when they had a huge clearance sale a few months back.

Back
Top Bottom