Official Soccer Jersey Thread

man it's been a while since i've logged on. But i see some nice stuff guys!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

GIFSoup

Robinho should be up top on the mesh part on the authentic kits.

Also, the Brasil kits run true to size, same as regular Nike kits, the only ones that fit small are Italian clubs.

Also, the Brasil kits run true to size, same as regular Nike kits, the only ones that fit small are Italian clubs.

Jada2001Retro wrote:

Nike's sizing has been weird the last year or so. Some mediums fit me super tight, with sleeves that are too short, and some fit me okay. I have to size up to large a lot, which results in having to wear a baggy jersey because a medium is too small. 
30t6p3b.gif
  Adidas always fit consistently, though.
Keepie Uppie wrote:
SirLuciousLeftFoot wrote:
These are the supposed new Brazil home kits for the Olympics:
http://www.footballshirtculture.com...olympics-nike-home-football-shirt-leaked.html

damn,really?they look like womens' version...
Yeah, there's been some debate, but I believe the Brazil men's and women's teams wear the same kits, so I guess this is what to expect. A little plain, but this is what a lot of people wanted after the "download bar" kits that weren't too popular.

Jada2001Retro wrote:

Nike's sizing has been weird the last year or so. Some mediums fit me super tight, with sleeves that are too short, and some fit me okay. I have to size up to large a lot, which results in having to wear a baggy jersey because a medium is too small. 
30t6p3b.gif
  Adidas always fit consistently, though.
Keepie Uppie wrote:
SirLuciousLeftFoot wrote:
These are the supposed new Brazil home kits for the Olympics:
http://www.footballshirtculture.com...olympics-nike-home-football-shirt-leaked.html

damn,really?they look like womens' version...
Yeah, there's been some debate, but I believe the Brazil men's and women's teams wear the same kits, so I guess this is what to expect. A little plain, but this is what a lot of people wanted after the "download bar" kits that weren't too popular.

Thanks Fred and everyone else for input on Brasil sizing and Teals.

Liking the teals more and more, but balking on the full price action.  May have to sit tight for a bit and hope.

New Oly jerseys look off as far as cut- I like the second shorts.

Thanks Fred and everyone else for input on Brasil sizing and Teals.

Liking the teals more and more, but balking on the full price action.  May have to sit tight for a bit and hope.

New Oly jerseys look off as far as cut- I like the second shorts.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

wow.. thanks for the advice.. i tried on a juventus kit and it was way too small.. figured i'd have to go a size up if i ordered any nike kit online... 

wow.. thanks for the advice.. i tried on a juventus kit and it was way too small.. figured i'd have to go a size up if i ordered any nike kit online... 

effin Niky's. I wonder if I should let them know about this? thanks for the correction.
Ari- what's up? Long time no see. Waiting for a LS Pato cl jersey to come in the end of the month. 

effin Niky's. I wonder if I should let them know about this? thanks for the correction.
Ari- what's up? Long time no see. Waiting for a LS Pato cl jersey to come in the end of the month. 

Anyone know where I could find a 07/08 English Premier League Champions Sleeve Badge ?
Looked on ebay with no luck.

Would it be weird to add the 10/11 champions badge on a 08/09 jersey? It's the same badge only difference is the year.It's the only thing I'm missing to complete my white ManU jersey and I really want the champions badge.

Anyone know where I could find a 07/08 English Premier League Champions Sleeve Badge ?

Would it be weird to add the 10/11 champions badge on a 08/09 jersey? It's the same badge only difference is the year.It's the only thing I'm missing to complete my white ManU jersey and I really want the champions badge.

Originally Posted by Cali Fresh

http://www.ebay.com/itm/P...7be9f5e13#ht_3138wt_1189
Good luck.  To me it wouldn't be really weird to put on the 10/11 Champions patches because no one would really know the difference.  I know a lot of people in this thread like their jerseys SPECIFIC to what they wear on the pitch, but the difference is so small that I wouldn't be too bothered by it.

Originally Posted by Cali Fresh

http://www.ebay.com/itm/P...7be9f5e13#ht_3138wt_1189
Good luck.  To me it wouldn't be really weird to put on the 10/11 Champions patches because no one would really know the difference.  I know a lot of people in this thread like their jerseys SPECIFIC to what they wear on the pitch, but the difference is so small that I wouldn't be too bothered by it.

Back
Top Bottom