Official Soccer Jersey Thread

arrived today, jersey is super nice, i like it the best out of the 3 colors released, doesn't hurt that its limited. have another one on the way with the authentic commerative #prasempre fenomeno printing. been looking a long time. PM me for more details. can't have all of NT rocking this jersey LOL.

That Brasil jersey 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

you guys don't know how happy i was to actually get my hands on this jersey!!! nike really dropped the ball on this release. should have released this instead of that ugly blue one.

you guys don't know how happy i was to actually get my hands on this jersey!!! nike really dropped the ball on this release. should have released this instead of that ugly blue one.

I had a chance to grab a player issue black Brazil for $90...passed though, I wouldn't wear it much.

Not wearing much of my kits anymore really, my job doesn't allow me to.

I might end up selling a bunch
frown.gif

I had a chance to grab a player issue black Brazil for $90...passed though, I wouldn't wear it much.

Not wearing much of my kits anymore really, my job doesn't allow me to.

I might end up selling a bunch
frown.gif

^ love the Brazil jersey I cant wait for it. Also if anyone can help me with a Long Sleeve Ronaldo Real Madrid in Red and Also that Totti dedication jersey from earlier

^ love the Brazil jersey I cant wait for it. Also if anyone can help me with a Long Sleeve Ronaldo Real Madrid in Red and Also that Totti dedication jersey from earlier

Love that Ronaldo 3rd jersey. very sick. wish i could have got my hands on one. as for myself, i havent picked anything up lately but I have been debating between a C. Ronaldo Red 3rd jersey and and authentic Brasil from 2011 and buy an Neymar name/number set for it. cant seem to decide what to go with.

Love that Ronaldo 3rd jersey. very sick. wish i could have got my hands on one. as for myself, i havent picked anything up lately but I have been debating between a C. Ronaldo Red 3rd jersey and and authentic Brasil from 2011 and buy an Neymar name/number set for it. cant seem to decide what to go with.

Hello everyone, im new to purchasing authentic soccer kits and was hoping i could receive some help with these following jerseys to see if they are legit or not. any help appreciated.

Hello everyone, im new to purchasing authentic soccer kits and was hoping i could receive some help with these following jerseys to see if they are legit or not. any help appreciated.

I also had one inquiry about Authentic kits. I was speaking to a friend of mines who has been a soccer fan his whole life and someone i would trust as far as knowledge with related things like merchandise. I asked about Authentic kits and if they were the primary kits used by the athletes themselves. He told me that it was only recent that the authentic kits aka the techfit kits became available and that the kits that cost $80 are pretty much are authentic jerseys and not a replica in the sense as saying its the same as an Authentic on-field reebok football jersey. If this was true, it was something i found very interesting because as a huge sports fan and barcelona fan, i must have whatever authentic jersey is made to the public which usually replicate whats being worn by the players on the field and that would be odd that there is a much more expensive kit that possibly isnt worn by the players or not even really considered something close to game worn. Im basically asking, are these techfits seen as a way for companies to just make more money just for the simple fact of now making an "authentic" style available or have the ballpark, $80 dollar jerseys are just as authentic and the same as the players wear on the field? since i always see "official" tagged on the description of these jerseys and not "replica" which would indicate its an economical jersey that dosnt have all the same things as an authentic would. My cognitive thinking would tell me that the techfits would be considered the Authentic on-field football jersey for the soccer realm but its something i just wanted to inquire about first and get some real knowledge about. I do not know much at all about soccer kits and i hope i can receive some help and education on this topic.

I also had one inquiry about Authentic kits. I was speaking to a friend of mines who has been a soccer fan his whole life and someone i would trust as far as knowledge with related things like merchandise. I asked about Authentic kits and if they were the primary kits used by the athletes themselves. He told me that it was only recent that the authentic kits aka the techfit kits became available and that the kits that cost $80 are pretty much are authentic jerseys and not a replica in the sense as saying its the same as an Authentic on-field reebok football jersey. If this was true, it was something i found very interesting because as a huge sports fan and barcelona fan, i must have whatever authentic jersey is made to the public which usually replicate whats being worn by the players on the field and that would be odd that there is a much more expensive kit that possibly isnt worn by the players or not even really considered something close to game worn. Im basically asking, are these techfits seen as a way for companies to just make more money just for the simple fact of now making an "authentic" style available or have the ballpark, $80 dollar jerseys are just as authentic and the same as the players wear on the field? since i always see "official" tagged on the description of these jerseys and not "replica" which would indicate its an economical jersey that dosnt have all the same things as an authentic would. My cognitive thinking would tell me that the techfits would be considered the Authentic on-field football jersey for the soccer realm but its something i just wanted to inquire about first and get some real knowledge about. I do not know much at all about soccer kits and i hope i can receive some help and education on this topic.

Back
Top Bottom