Official Soccer Jersey Thread

I was thinking of picking up some of the Barcelona kits that are on sale on kitbag.com.

I wanted to customize them with name/number. Do any of you guys know if its the authentic numbering/lettering? or are they generic ones?

Thanks for any help. Also anyone know how fast they ship? I wanted to order them within the next two days, but I need them by Labor Day Weekend. Think I'd get them by the Friday of Labor Day Weekend?

Has anyone bought anything from uni-sport.com??? Are they legit? Bootleg?

yeah I'm pretty sure Uni-Sport are an official supplier, I currently intern for USLPRO and I'm pretty sure they provide the namesets for the league as we feature them on our website homepage

Has anyone bought anything from uni-sport.com??? Are they legit? Bootleg?

Repped! Looked them up and they're actually down the street from me out here in LA. Ended up paying around 17 for a Muller set and they heat pressed it for me there too.

whats the address? how much they charge to press?

The set was on sale for 13+tax, 2 bucks for them to heat press.

16933 Gramercy Pl
Gardena, CA 90247

I would give them a heads up if you're going over there it's mainly a corporate office so they don't often expect people to pick up their orders.

The set was on sale for 13+tax, 2 bucks for them to heat press.

16933 Gramercy Pl
Gardena, CA 90247

I would give them a heads up if you're going over there it's mainly a corporate office so they don't often expect people to pick up their orders.
thanks. repped

How do warrior shirts fit compared to Adidas? I need a new balotelli
nerd.gif
LOL how can u like balotelli! if you're italian "giocatore più sopravvalutato della storia"  finally he's gone to uk

Which one you guys think i should go with? Little painful getting a swansea jersey after they beat united but Williams is my favorite player and swansea is the only other team i support and their jerseys this year are too good to pass up IMO.

Back
Top Bottom