Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Got my grab bag. Pretty dissapointed lol

Chelsea drogba 3rd kit (pretty dope)
Wc mexico herrera (not a fan)
Fc dallas with some random number
And a man u and messi shirt ( not a fan of these either)
Please excuse the poor photo skills

Pretty much paid 100 for the chelsea shirt
What size are you? I might be interested in that Herrera jersey. If you're selling of course.

Last edited:
Anyone happen to know what year Barca Kit Wale is wearing in this vid? Seems like the colors pop more than they do in the more recent jerseys.

Got the nameset and patches put on earlier today, and while browsing the store I came across the USMNT scarve marked down to $9

What online stores sell jerseys with authentic lettering and patches? I know soccerloco does, because it says authentic lettering but not ever shop does this.

What online stores sell jerseys with authentic lettering and patches? I know soccerloco does, because it says authentic lettering but not ever shop does this.

Soccercorner
Prosoccer
Todofut ( only the one that states a player name already on the jersey are authentic)
Soccer evolution
Wss
Wegotsoccer
Soccer.com

That's a pretty good list for now...

Soccercorner
Prosoccer
Todofut ( only the one that states a player name already on the jersey are authentic)
Soccer evolution
Wss
Wegotsoccer
Soccer.com

That's a pretty good list for now...
Thanks man. I've heard of most of those sites, I just wasn't sure if they had authentic lettering or not.

Last edited:
There's a authentic Argentina World Cup jersey that I'm plottin on. Is there a place where I can send it in to make it a "Messi" jersey w authentic lettering/numbering. Any of those sites listed above offer this kind of service?

Wale wears jerseys quite often,don't he? I've seen pics of him in a Nigeria,Inter,PSG and DC Utd kits...
very often, i remember him wearing a Barça kit with those limited bright mango kobe 6s.

but all he's missing on his kits is patches and namesets :tongue:

Plenty of legit Nike jerseys are made in Thailand but all of the white Centennial jerseys (both replica and authentic version) were made in Bangladesh. Once you are looking at a made in Bangladesh jersey, you need to look at the inside wash tag because I've seen an all Asian lettered tag that is not legit.

Here's a common fake that comes with tags attached and in a huge Swoosh nike ziploc bag -  

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-USA-La...-Mens-XL-RARE-USA-Soccer-Jersey-/321637891634
Honestly you cant really tell whats authentic & fake based on where its made from, i own plenty of

Nike & Adidas jerseys and they are all made from these countries below

- Thailand

- Bangladesh

- China

- Vietnam 

- Indonesia

You can tell by the wash tag, sometimes the sponsor print material, perfect ventilated holes (Nike player issue only), etc.

I remember buying couple authentic looking fakes on ebay, and what i noticed the most about these fakes are that they all have some type of 

weird rubbery strong smell to it, thats when i know its fake, of course i returned the fakes lol i cant stand fake products.

And btw, i cant believe someone bought that US Continental for $275.... are you serious? lmao one of the most simple looking kits ever IMO for $275? wow..

Last edited:

Today's pick up. No name yet.

Anyways... Anyone know any sites for a Colombia kit? Away or home Sz medium with name or not.... Or if anyone has one for sale?

Today's pick up. No name yet.

Anyways... Anyone know any sites for a Colombia kit? Away or home Sz medium with name or not.... Or if anyone has one for sale?
Gotta go with either Darwin or Arroyo for that America jersey

Been searching for a LS Real Madrid kit but cant seem to come across a size small. Found this one on the bay. Legit?

Been searching for a LS Real Madrid kit but cant seem to come across a size small. Found this one on the bay. Legit?

Long sleeve CL shirts are not available; (I'm looking for one as well)

As for the shirt above, it's fake. Big tell is the color of the Fifa CWC patch and inner collar, they are too bright

Back
Top Bottom