Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Can anybody tell me the measurements on an authentic medium Centennial?
don't know the measurements but if you're a small in replica your a medium in authentic.. was able to get my large centennial off the Facebook group :smokin

USA plays germany an hour from me in the summer.. hopefully i have my kit complete by then if not I'm wearing my waldo

Which Facebook group?

New pickup Rangers 12-13 third jersey Size L

It's not to often they wear black so I had to get it

Is anyone able to help me with how to determine the legitimacy of USA Waldo jerseys?  I am usually a Small in normal sizes, do I have any hope in finding a Medium Player Issue or is a Large similar enough?  Thanks for any help.

Is anyone able to help me with how to determine the legitimacy of USA Waldo jerseys?  I am usually a Small in normal sizes, do I have any hope in finding a Medium Player Issue or is a Large similar enough?  Thanks for any help.

I have an XL player issue Waldo. It fits me tighter than my regular XL, but I would say not as tight as a regular large.

By the sounds of that, I'm probably better off going for a Medium.  Bummer, Larges are so much more plentiful.

So I purchased an authentic Waldo on eBay last spring and originally planned on keeping it blank. But I've recently decided to try and get a Donovan nameset to put on it. I know they're extremely hard to come by and the high-priced eBay listings are my only option. I'm just looking to see if anybody can clarify exactly what the style of the nameset is so I know which one to buy? Is this the style that goes on the Waldo jersey?

So I purchased an authentic Waldo on eBay last spring and originally planned on keeping it blank. But I've recently decided to try and get a Donovan nameset to put on it. I know they're extremely hard to come by and the high-priced eBay listings are my only option. I'm just looking to see if anybody can clarify exactly what the style of the nameset is so I know which one to buy? Is this the style that goes on the Waldo jersey?

this is the centennial nameset. you can tell by the crest at the bottom of the big 1 and 0. The waldo nameset is this one http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-USA-US...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

is that centennial nameset yours or just a google pic?

Hey if anyone can get a centennial kit in a XL or XXL I would really appreciate. Been looking for one for a while and I live on the east coast.

Hey if anyone can get a centennial kit in a XL or XXL I would really appreciate. Been looking for one for a while and I live on the east coast.

If you want one try ross hunting. To be honest I doubt anyone is gonna hook you up with one for a ross price ($25) if they put in the leg work to find one. They are all over the US at ross' you just have to go look for them. It might be a little late since the rush started in the east coast last week and hit the west coast this past week, but if you want one its worth a shot or pay the $80+ people are charging on ebay.

If you want one try ross hunting. To be honest I doubt anyone is gonna hook you up with one for a ross price ($25) if they put in the leg work to find one. They are all over the US at ross' you just have to go look for them. It might be a little late since the rush started in the east coast last week and hit the west coast this past week, but if you want one its worth a shot or pay the $80+ people are charging on ebay.

I'm willing to pay $50, and I live in boston, the closest Ross to me is 400 miles away in NJ. I'm still holding out hope tho.

Back
Top Bottom