Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Anyone know how puma player issue kits fit?

im guessing like all other player issue a size smaller, but not 100% sure?

Anyone know how puma player issue kits fit?

im guessing like all other player issue a size smaller, but not 100% sure?
I don't own any, but I'm pretty sure their player issues are designed to fit like body suits :lol:.

I'd say tighter than ever if you look at the Arsenal guys.

I ordered a Newcastle and it's arriving next week if you can wait.  I never order shirts one size bigger but I did on this one.

First attempt at unsowing. Patches arrive next week. Will press them myself

It used to be so easy to do the older ones. I currently dont have any jerseys with these patches on them but I'd be so hesitant to try and remove it. Take it that it went well for you?

Anybody know where I can buy a "Reus" Dortmund 14/15 name transfer kit? Just bought a blank Dortmund Home shirt, but prodirect didn't have the printing available. I tried eBay but not much luck for official ones.

Anybody know where I can buy a "Reus" Dortmund 14/15 name transfer kit? Just bought a blank Dortmund Home shirt, but prodirect didn't have the printing available. I tried eBay but not much luck for official ones.
have you recieved tracking info for your pro direct order yet?

Does PDS deliver outside of the US?  Trying to make an account and it tells me to enter a US address. 
mean.gif

Nobody. Munich is king :pimp:

Beautiful collection though. That Kagawa :smokin

And of course that Bayern in the center :pimp:

Took advantage of the CFS 20% off. It was my first time ordering from them and the shipping was very fast. Already ordered my James nameset but I'm not sure where to get the league patches. Also got a USL patch for my Tulsa Roughnecks kit. i was able to get the patch directly from the club.

Took advantage of the CFS 20% off. It was my first time ordering from them and the shipping was very fast. Already ordered my James nameset but I'm not sure where to get the league patches. Also got a USL patch for my Tulsa Roughnecks kit. i was able to get the patch directly from the club.

A USL patch tho?

You da man.

I thought I had something special with the USL patch as I was under the impression that it wasn't sold to the public. I soon found out through a guy on a Ross Facebook group that you can buy these on uni-sport.com. Too bad I won't be able to wear it because the Roughnecks Admiral jersey has the most awkward fit of any jersey I'd ever worn, even more awkward than Kappa. It's super short in the front and looks like early 80s belly shirt.

Just pulled the trigger on this beaut..eyeing up that Eintracht Frankfurt home too

takes me back to when i first got into soccer the '94 WC, golden era of kits 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I think i'm gonna pull the trigger on ordering the City away 15/16 long sleeve with sterling's nameset  

It's really starting to grow on me 
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom