Official Soccer Jersey Thread

I need to rant for a second.
So a few of you are familiar with the soccer jersey reviewer on YouTube @Kuhhrizma

So he met me through Instagram on my soccer jersey collection account.
He always asks me for legit checks and where do I find all these player issue/match issue kits.
I shared a couple knowledge about the difference between what's replica and authentic, etc.

I helped him out and sold him 2 of my shirts in the past.
The thing is, I shipped out first those 2 times because I trusted him(stupid of me I know).
Those 2 times he paid me half the asking price first and paid me the rest after he got the shirt.
The thing is he told me he will pay me in full asking price before I sent him the shirt and decided he wanted to pay me half anyways.
I was being nice and trusted him. Those 2 transactions went great.

Anyways, he was interested in a signed player issue shirt of mine. He told me to ship the shirt first and he'll pay me in full as soon as I ship.
So since we had a good relationship and the last 2 transactions went great I shipped him the shirt first.(once again yes stupid mistake of mine)
I contacted him that I shipped the shirt and to give me my money.
Now he wants to tell me he wants to wait till he receives the shirt to send the money. Now I trust him since he's a youtuber and all, I don't doubt I will get the money, but I'm just so upset that he specifically told me, ship the shirt and that he will pay. I have been kissing his a** too many times
Doing what he wants me to do. I am an idiot for shipping first but all I wanted to say is, don't support this guy on YouTube.
I came to realize he is disrespectful and stuck up. He thinks he's a know it all, yet half the stuff he reviews on his kits are information passed on from me
And he doesn't really have knowledge on kits than most people think.

Sorry I just needed to vent. I didn't realize he was disrespectful until now. Once I receive the money i am never going to do business with him again.

Last edited:
Damn, I watch his vids all the time and a subscriber as well. Welp, time to unsub.

How reliable is SoccerPro.com with nameset placement/pressing?

Actually just had to return my Dempsey home because the front number was off-center. Back was flawless. Just exchanged it for store credit, pretty painless process. Re-ordered but got a Wood this time.

They even refunded me the difference between the sale price right now and what I paid for it initially.

I need to rant for a second.

Can't trust a dude with a punchable face like that.

Damn, I watch his vids all the time and a subscriber as well. Welp, time to unsub.
Can't trust a dude with a punchable face like that.

Like I said I know I'm in the wrong for shipping first but all I'm asking is for respect.... And well of course my $200
If he doesn't give me the $100 I will just have to cancel the shipment at USPS tomorrow.

I just wanted to let you guys know who's behind the camera. I can't deal with people like him.
Besides idk what he's worried about, he gets free jerseys from subsidesports, pro soccer, soccer box all the time.

If it wasn't for me he wouldn't have got his hands on the 14/15 atlético madrid player issue kit with Torres on it from subside Korea.
Also the 2 kits I sold him, the 2012 Portugal player issue and the 14/15 Kashima Antlers player issue.

Shouted me out once but other than that he lies.
He even lied about bis atlético shirt being a match worn/issue shirt when he bought it from subsidesports lol...

If I were messaging that kuhhrisma guy, I'd like to know why he's always wearing the same damn shirt for the intro of *every* video.

People would ask him in the comments of his videos, and hilariously he would flip out on them, getting super defensive. He told one guy who asked him that he must have no life asking those kinds of questions about what shirt he wears, and that he himself has a full time job, and because he is so busy with his work and other things he shoots his jersey reviews a bunch at a time. Which still doesn't explain why he insists on wearing that same stupid blue shirt every time he shoots several videos at once. He also told people to stop paying attention to stupid stuff like the shirt he wears and instead to stuff that matters.... like the jersey he wears...so basically, only pay attention to his face, until he puts on the jersey. He could easily rectify it by just doing a voiceover of shots of the jersey until the shots of him wearing the jersey later, but he can't do that because he obviously wants as much camera time for his own face as possible.

Dude is a bit of an immature clown.

Thank you guys for supporting me. If anything I thought I would be the one getting flamed.
As much as I'd like to give out his phone number and address I wouldn't want to get banned on here(if I can get in trouble for that) lol
PM if you're really interested in harassing him lmao jk... Maybe

But he wears the same shirt because he said he wore different jerseys before the actual review of the kit and people would ask him "why would you wear a different jersey to review another jersey?"
And also someone said "I like that blue shirt you always wear" and he decided to wear it all the time.

The crazy thing is, he is 25 years old, older than I am and act immature, and I thought I was immature.
I don't want to talk bad about anyone but he asked for it. I helped him out with legit checks so many times, always hassling me to respond fast.. Smh

I actually ordered my first item on Soccerbox, one of the many sponsors he has and it was PSG Home 13/14 kit and it came with like Kool Aid stain on the white portion. Got half my money back but it was terrible. Good customer service though.

he finessed you on the payment terms which isn't cool, but I'm sitting here wondering what's the difference in getting paid by a few days. that's a lot of texting (that i would not want to do) and skress over a few days.

Any sites having deals going on now right now?

From the last page...
Soccerpro.com has USA jerseys on sale

Authentic - $82.49
Replica - $44.99

Only $10 for a nameset

Btw, thanks for the heads up. I ordered a replica awhile back but canceled immediately after seeing all the differences. Ended up snagging the white authentic Besler for $86 shipped :pimp:. (Use code "SAVE5" for an additional $5 off)

he finessed you on the payment terms which isn't cool, but I'm sitting here wondering what's the difference in getting paid by a few days. that's a lot of texting (that i would not want to do) and skress over a few days.

Because I shipped on the day that I promised, and he didn't pay on the day promised. I'm going through a tough financial situation.
Reason why I sold the signed jersey in the first place. I told him I was going through financial situation, that's why I'm upset.

I mean what if I had a bill coming up and expected to pay it off from the money I'm making from this jersey and I missed the bill date?
Wouldn't you be upset too?

I just hate when people tell you one thing and does the other. I don't mess with people like that.

WTS
Juventus Away 1997 - 1998 Centenary Juvecentus
Very Rare shirt. First Production, only use in Pre-season

Excelent Condition

Size M

First Production

Sign Ciro Ferarra on the back

Price 400 USD

Ship to world wide with tracking number

Whatsup +6281977867685 or PM for offer

He always bragged to me how he has this as that for free..

Anyways dude, I don't think you're allowed to sell through here.

Back
Top Bottom