Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Tell me something I don't know about this shoe. It was part of the 2006 World Cup and Nike also made them for Mexico, Portugal, and Netherlands. How rare is it and who has a pair?

Nike SB FC
They were part of the SB line, discontinued in like 07-08
Were a great indoor shoe as well
Shoes are pretty rare to find in decent quality
I was a big fan of these, had multiple pairs
Both the U.S and mexico colorways
Inter Milan colorway
And both "stand up speak up" black and white colorways, Thierry Henry was the the player used for that anti-racism campaign iirc

Last edited:
anyone know where i can get the longsleeves of these?  Maybe only Pique knows... 

would love to cop thesse without the sponsors

Last edited:
where could I find the authentic real Madrid 3rd kit? want james but don't know if he is going to be on the club much longer so i'll take a blank

Finally completed my Juventus kit collection. No more purchases from here on out. Will post whenever I get them in.

Hey all, anywhere left in the universe where I can get a green Portugal vapor authentic (size M)? 

If not, anyone know where I can get a green replica below retail?

Got my reps ready to hand out. Thanks.

three new pickups.
nice, got the shorts that go with the juve kit, I loved the fade prints on shorts that adidas released last year for some clubs as part of their third kits. Esp the juve ones

How do the adidas club shorts fit? Are they like Nike where the size doesn't have much to do with the waist? I remember buying some Nike 12/13 Barça shorts in a size S years back and they were small as hell. The next time I bought Nike shorts I went with an M and they fit just fine.....no full kit wanker

Found a man city 3rd shirt (purple/volt) at ross yesterday in my size for $13. They had it tagged as a nike t-shirt :rofl: Not really a huge city fan but I love the colors and at that price I might as well turn it into an EPL/CL shirt

Bro... where did you get that long sleeve real Madrid without la Liga patch, well long sleeve in general. And thanks to whoever posted that 20% off for CFS. Made me buy 4 kits

Bro... where did you get that long sleeve real Madrid without la Liga patch, well long sleeve in general. And thanks to whoever posted that 20% off for CFS. Made me buy 4 kits
player issue does not come with la liga patch....cfs had a small quantity of these a few weeks back.

How do the adidas club shorts fit? Are they like Nike where the size doesn't have much to do with the waist? I remember buying some Nike 12/13 Barça shorts in a size S years back and they were small as hell. The next time I bought Nike shorts I went with an M and they fit just fine.....no full kit wanker
No problem with going full kit wanker! haha as long as it's in your room alone and nobody else can see you!

I'm a 36 inch waist in most trousers I wear, which meant I should have been an L in Adidas shorts according to their size chart. L felt really tight so I returned for an XL, which still feel smug but more my size. I'd say size up

My authentic Man U kits came in and they fit well. I actually am still planning on getting rid of the away tho if anyone is interested. Just gonna keep the home and third kits.

It's an Authentic Large with patches and Ibrahimovic name and number on the back. Purchased from WSS. Not trying to make a buck.

If this is not allowed here, let me know and I'll gladly edit and remove.

Shoot me a PM.

Back
Top Bottom