Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Couple of pick ups. Would much rather have the other Belgian Evertonian Lukaku but Mirallas will do.

Anyone know if the last two pics are real? I bought the Zidane jersey off ebay and it was listed as a reissue of the 2002 kit

Anyone know if the last two pics are real? I bought the Zidane jersey off ebay and it was listed as a reissue of the 2002 kit
You mean if the shirt is official? Hard to tell by these pictures, but the code written in one of the washing tags should be 134748.

Looking for this 2014 Ghana jersey in a medium.. would like to have Gyan's name on it but not a deal breaker! If you can help me out that would be amazing. Thank you all. 

I got an RM jersey with a name set from their official site, was wondering if it would be safe to take to the cleaners. I got a ketchup stain on it :lol: :frown:

Me too. Im all for the proceeds going to the club. I just dont like the actual kit they re released.

I got an RM jersey with a name set from their official site, was wondering if it would be safe to take to the cleaners. I got a ketchup stain on it :lol: :frown:

Just treat the spot with oxyclean spray and you should be good. Hand wash after and see what happens. I would avoid taking your jerseys to the cleaners. I wash mine in a garment bag inside out in the washer then hang dry.

The inaugural set is almost complete. Too bad they don't sell goalkeeper jerseys...

Yamil Asad - ATL UTD Home

Scored the first goal of the Inaugural Season(not counting friendlies)

I will never forget that first goal. Bobby Dodd Stadium was rocking so loud and shaking, I honestly was a little worried my section might collapse.

Any place where I can get a Nedved 08/09 Home nameset? Any info would be appreciated.

Namesetted up some shirts for my sons. I know the fonts and numbers are oversized on 2 but was having issues getting kids namesets. Did these with an iron I think they came out pretty decent. Still waiting on the arm Patches for them. How do you think the straightness on them look?

Back
Top Bottom