Official Soccer Jersey Thread

If anyone needs to buy this upcoming season's jerseys for the popular teams (Real, Barca, United, Chelsea, PSG, etc) at a discount, d i c k s sporting goods website has 20% off entire purchase for today only.

Nike supposed to be excluded but i just added the spurs and chelsea jersey to test and the 20% applied.

Last edited:
Just came in.

Limited edition (950 pieces sold on the online shop, the others directly at the stadium) Shimizu S-Pulse youth team uniform with historical sponsors Japan Airlines and Glico. Since 2006, main sponsor is Suzuyo, and since 2016, back sponsor is IAI. But this season, the youth teams are sponsored by JAL and Glico as the senior team was from 1992 to 2006.

Last edited:
Does anyone know how Hummel, umbro, macron, joma & new balance, etc... fit compared to Nike & Adidas

Umbro is very close to TTS, for me a Medium was just a little bit slimmer than your Nike/Adidas. Macron is about the same as well but they are European sizing so technically you have to size up, getting a Large = getting a US Medium

So I tried to apply a nameset with an iron and completely ****** it up.
mean.gif

Was feeling myself when I was able to heat on my patches and thought I could advance to namesets after.
sick.gif

Any tips on applying nameset? I basically put a shirt over the nameset and pressed the iron with the max settings on.

Any tips on removing the nameset? Just gonna cut my losses and buy another nameset.
mean.gif

The nameset was probably expired, that's why you couldn't make it stick. Use isopropyl alcohol (you can find it in computer stores) to remove the damaged letters and buy a repro nameset to cover it.

The nameset was probably expired, that's why you couldn't make it stick. Use isopropyl alcohol (you can find it in computer stores) to remove the damaged letters and buy a repro nameset to cover it.

I think I just completely messed it up. :lol:

Im sure if I went to a soccer store and ask them to press it then would be fine.

I saw Walgreens/Walmart have some of that isopropyl alcohol is that okay too? And do I need to buy a repel nameset? I can't buy another stilscreen nameset?

Do I just pour the isopropyl alcohol on the name/jersey and it'll peel off?

Last edited:
I think I just completely messed it up.
laugh.gif

Im sure if I went to a soccer store and ask them to press it then would be fine.

I saw Walgreens/Walmart have some of that isopropyl alcohol is that okay too? And do I need to buy a repel nameset? I can't buy another stilscreen nameset?

Do I just pour the isopropyl alcohol on the name/jersey and it'll peel off?
If the number was really expired, it wouldn't make a difference if it was heat pressed. The concept of "expired" is when the nameset permanently glue into the film and nothing can be done to unattach it.

About the isopropyl alcohol, get some pieces of cottom, apply the alcohol on it and turn the shirt inside out. It will make the glue weaker and easier to peel it off.

You can buy another Stilscreen nameset, but I wouldn't recommend it. I have about 5 jerseys from 09/10 and 10/11 seasons and all of them (except one) ended up with cracked namesets.

And before someone can say it's iron's fault, one of the jerseys had the nameset heat press and the cracking still happened.

About the isopropyl alcohol, get some pieces of cottom, apply the alcohol on it and turn the shirt inside out. It will make the glue weaker and easier to peel it off.

What percent of alcohol should I get? I got 50% and it's not coming off.

Need some sizing help from those with euro player issue kits:

If I'm a Large in US sizing, am I better getting the 8 (CFS lists it as a large) or the 9 (showing as L/XL)?

Need some sizing help from those with euro player issue kits:

If I'm a Large in US sizing, am I better getting the 8 (CFS lists it as a large) or the 9 (showing as L/XL)?
it's an adidas kit right? i say play it safe and go with the 9

Any websites offering cup printing on the authentic United shirts? They only have it for the replicas on the mega store site. In fact, they don't even have the authentics on the site.

Do the new nike authentic jerseys fit TTS like the Gold Cup Jerseys or do we have to size up?

to be honest, I think since the 2014 world cup all Nike authentics fit TTS

I have a Brazil authentic from the WC in my true size and it doesn't fit like a compression shirt

Back
Top Bottom