Official Soccer Jersey Thread

That’s so crazy! Who am I going to play w/ in fifa now lol

That’s funny because I would never be able to bring myself to play with Ronaldo on fifa18 because he was never on that Juve team. He never wore that kit during that season so it short circuits my brain to play with him on that team. I also can’t play with “legends” on modern teams or will I ever have a classic players name on a modern jersey. I like to be realistic, that’s why I liked PES because they had the Champions League and updated boots. I’m happy The the CL is coming to Fifa though.

*was never on that Juve team

Last edited:
Another WC pickup
BLANK_PANAMA_2018WCAWAY.jpg

rainyday rainyday always posting up stuff impossible to find. I haven't seen authentic climachill Russia jerseys anywhere. I know you don't usually like to share your source, but did they have the climachill Russia home too?

rainyday rainyday always posting up stuff impossible to find. I haven't seen authentic climachill Russia jerseys anywhere. I know you don't usually like to share your source, but did they have the climachill Russia home too?

As far as I know, Climachill Russia shirts are only available in Russia and China, and yep, both home and away :smile:

Anyone know where I can get an england training/pre match jersey? I was so upset about my Nigeria L, I passed on buying the england joint out of spite. Now I wish I’d given Nike my money :frown:

How isn’t fanatics or other sites not selling the black Croatia jerseys w/ name and numbers??? Wtf I really don’t get it...

Back
Top Bottom