OFFICIAL SONS OF ANARCHY SEASON 3 THREAD TONIGHT @ 10pm

YOOOOOO

this is getting wild between clay and gemma i thought dude was gonna body her

where my fellow SAMCRO'ers at?

damn this one was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

opie with that death wish man dude on some real G shhh right now........clay getting that dome
smh.gif

Co sign on that tara comment

but next week is goin to be amazing episode looks exciting....I hope gemma bust a cap on that nazi fool

Originally Posted by mrshadow

Co sign on that tara comment

but next week is goin to be amazing episode looks exciting....I hope gemma bust a cap on that nazi fool
i would much rather like to see how Clay, Jacks and the crew would handle the situation.. but highly doubt thats goona be the case.. Gemma shouldget down thou.. QUEEN BEE.
pimp.gif

well i think we all know how jax and clay would handle that.....torture and cut of D off (like last season when they cut off the balls of that guy who rapedthe little girl) and then blast his as

idk who she is but she is indeed
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2 more hours till we see gemma start something new (hopefully she blast that fool)

YOO this is starting to get wild......who the hell were those people that took tig?

never mind i got it....it would be sick if they got dog the bounty hunter in this episode

Originally Posted by mrshadow

YOO this is starting to get wild......who the hell were those people that took tig?

never mind i got it....it would be sick if they got dog the bounty hunter in this episode
laugh.gif
that would have been gold, Dog and Leland hop out withmace guns

this dude tig is wilding out
roll.gif
roll.gif

"your half a F and i bet your in love with him and this job is to stay close"
"bet you got half a stiffy"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is the best show on TV
pimp.gif

I remember last season there were very few on here who followed the show. Good to see it getting recognition

Also, Charlie Hunnam is that dude simply cause of this show and GS

Back
Top Bottom